!! Resale TICKET LINK !! POSSIBLE

mrfunk

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frustrating morning. Got through straight away with the link on here. Entered all registration details in and then it kicked me out before getting to the payment page.

Eventually got through on 4G on the phone and entered all the details ready to go to the payment page and kept asking me to 'Choose the ticket type' after entering reg details. Two minutes later it had sold out.

Don't mind missing out when the site isn't loading and you can't get to the right page but pretty annoying when you've added in the details (twice) and still end up ticketless. Ah well, I've had a haul of every Glastonbury since 2003 so had to end sometime and maybe a year off isn't the end of the world?

2 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

I was helping others and put their registration details in 7 times, shaking harder and harder each time I had to enter the reg numbers.  By the 7th I was a wreck!  But overtime I got kick back to refresh.  Even going back and resending didn't help!

If you're talking about after the reg and postcodes, I wasn't going back there, just retrying and then telling it to resend?  Just saying what worked for me.

When I pressed "send details" or whatever the pink button said, it just sent me back to the q. So I had to go back in my browser to the page where you enter the details and press submit again.  But every time I got sent to the Q :( 

Some times when I went back to what was the page where you enter the details it was holding page again - so then just had to refresh.  Nightmare!  So got through 7 times from refresh page!

I can't express how relieved I am that I tried in the coach resale now. I didn't get through there (I wasn't trying quite as hard as I usually would), so a quick decision at 5.55pm on Thursday night is the reason I have got a ticket now. Fucking hell, I was gonna take the gamble today.

31 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

What do people mean when they say resend rather than refresh?

It was pushing F5 to refresh, then the browser saying "do you want to resend the information?", rather than going back, which is what some people said they did. 

Missed out and really annoyed with myself. Had 3 devices set up with 3 different IP addresses, and managed to get to the add registration page quickly using the link posted here (many thanks to the person who posted it!).

As others have said, after clicking "Proceed" I kept getting put back in the queue. I tried hitting back button then proceed over and over, as well as resending information but nothing - tried this 50+ times. I've never had this in previous years - usually once you get through to adding in details, you might have to refresh a couple of times, but not to this extent - that's been my experience anyway.

This lead me to believe that perhaps the page I was on was an error as I hadn't gone through the proper channels, I'd used the shortcut link, so I wasted a bunch of time on the other devices on the official holding page, aargh.

If I'd just kept hammering the registration page it I think I might have made it :(

Hindsight is a bitch.

Never been lucky in any secret resales but will have to live in hope.

26 minutes ago, MissStarlight said:

I tried hitting back button then proceed over and over, as well as resending information but nothing - tried this 50+ times.

I'm not sure I understand the need to go back, rather than just refresh and resend.  Was this after the reg and postcode page?  It seemed that there were two queues, one before that page and one after and I'm wary that going back after the reg page would just put you back into that first queue when you'd made it to the second.  I may have misinterpreted your post though.

40 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I'm not sure I understand the need to go back, rather than just refresh and resend.  Was this after the reg and postcode page?  It seemed that there were two queues, one before that page and one after and I'm wary that going back after the reg page would just put you back into that first queue when you'd made it to the second.  I may have misinterpreted your post though.

Yeah, basically I was entering my reg and postcode details, hitting proceed, then getting a holding page.

If from that page you hit the back button, you get straight back to the registration and postcode page with all your details still in there, and then you can hit proceed again.

I was doing a combo of this, plus refresh and resend.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.  I think you should have not done the first, just the latter. 

No point going back to the previous when you're already in the second queue, nor in splitting your efforts rather than just focussing on that. 

Moot point now, but just in case you're going for secret resales.

Edited by clarkete

16 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

I had to go back to get back to the page to enter my details though?

Yes, I mean if you'd put in your reg and postcodes.

I was using one tab on each of IE and chrome, the latter on autorefresh, IE I was pressing F5.  IE got in first and after putting in the details and getting a wait again each time I refreshed it asked if I wanted to resend, I just kept doing that and it eventually got to the next page.

Edited by clarkete