DJ Cull

Parquet Courts

On 5/26/2018 at 11:41 AM, FloorFiller said:

Pretty sure the 1-2 of Master of my Craft/Borrowed Time is a set staple for them so you should be in luck. Agree on Light Up Gold still being their best one and I doubt they'll ever top it for me.

Probably out of luck with Ducking & Dodging as the current sets they're playing seem to be pretty new album heavy. Think they opened their Glastonbury 2014 set with it and it was ace.

Light Up Gold into Sunbathing Animal 👌

Finally got round to listening to the new album a couple of weeks ago and since then it's been on constant rotation along with ConMan.

It's.... brilliant. AOTY brilliant.

6 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Finally got round to listening to the new album a couple of weeks ago and since then it's been on constant rotation along with ConMan.

It's.... brilliant. AOTY brilliant.

Yep, the odd single aside I’ve never really been a fan but this one is tremendous, both musically and lyrically. One of the best albums I’ve heard this decade, let alone year.

It's an absolute fucking triumph and yeah, they were always good but they really raised their game. Still my favourite release this year and it'll take something big to unseat it.

The best thing about Parquet Courts is you know they've another few albums this good still left in them.