CAMPERVAN TICKET WANTED ££

shutsy07

Please does anybody have a campervan ticket for sale? Do not mind which field, willing to pay extra for the ticket aswell. I no you cannot re sell them but have spoken to see tickets and they will transfer it. I am willing to also give you the extra! please please please! First time Glastonbury, if not is there any other options? campsites near by? as just converted a camper just for glasto and by mistake my partner cancelled our camper ticket as we thought he was going away with the army! appreciate any help! thank you!

I'd be suprised on see tickets allowing you to transfer them as well. My brother in law died 2 weeks after sorting our group. See tickets just told us we had to put them back in the pot and wouldn't/couldn't  transfer them to our kids. 

I wasn't trying to do this at all. I apolagise, it may be worth you calling  back again and speaking to someone higher up as they have agreed under special circumstances they will do it behind for us a swap as them cancelling there campervan ticket and going into our name.

6 minutes ago, shutsy07 said:

I wasn't trying to do this at all. I apolagise, it may be worth you calling  back again and speaking to someone higher up as they have agreed under special circumstances they will do it behind for us a swap as them cancelling there campervan ticket and going into our name.

It's too late now I don't have the money for 2 extra tickets and a gamble for 1 in the re sale. Plus the hassle of getting them out of school too.

On 4/1/2016 at 10:53 AM, craigyb31 said:

I'd be suprised on see tickets allowing you to transfer them as well. My brother in law died 2 weeks after sorting our group. See tickets just told us we had to put them back in the pot and wouldn't/couldn't  transfer them to our kids. 

This is a campervan ticket - not a festival ticket craigyb31 x

3 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

This is a campervan ticket - not a festival ticket craigyb31 x

So it is oops

• 1 year later...
On 6/11/2017 at 5:40 PM, timbrass said:

I know a friend who has an unwanted Campervan West ticket.  Would be face value of £100.  If necessary they could sit in the vehicle but they are not coming down till Thursday PM.  

Is this ticket still available? call or text me on 07970 343 031