Adele

mumzilla

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

This 'golden circle standing' thing is in the middle of the stage this time, isn't it? I don't imagine there'll be many of those tickets so I wouldn't be so sure it's that greedy. The other tickets seem on a par with other stadium tickets.

Yep they are!

Im going twice at Wembley, first night standing, last night in the gold circle... cannot wait! Im a bit of a big fan of Adele tho, seen her 5 times already. Glastonbury was the best moment ever with Adele tho!

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

Read this last night and intending to watch just the opening and 'Hello' ended up watching the whole gig.....

I feel the need to openly admit I am more than a little bit in love with the woman.

:wub:

We went to her set last June, a little sceptically, but we too were wowed :wub:

I was so sceptical going to see her at Glastonbury , but totally converted that evening

Now super excited to see her at Wembley and taking Mumsie along (she's 74 and her first big gig) - needless to say we are seated,

Thanks for posting the audio link - goosebumps !!! and I'm sure there is something in the office air this afternoon, my eyes are a little damp !

On 14/12/2016 at 0:47 AM, mooro said:

I'm going first night Wembley golden circle -  thought that meant around the stage not in it?   I think her song writing for her age is excellent. She's funny also.  And she was fab at Glasto.  

It's the red area inside the stage, stage goes around edge of the gold circle :)

20161218_193000.png

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

BBC all over it now.....it's happening.

BBC News - Adele: Anticipation builds for new music as singer updates social media
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58795069

I’d imagine the lead single is coming Thursday night / Friday along with the album pre order. Album is out 19th November. 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Looking forward to hearing what sound she goes with for this album. She may well just stick to what she knows and we’ll just get more sadbangers, but I’m kind of expecting a bit of a change up this time, even if it is only a subtle one. 

I feel like we could get some more up tempo tunes in this one. I’m thinking maybe more in the direction of tracks like Rumour has it / Send my Love.

Of course I am looking forward to her next sad banger though. There were some real corkers on 25.