Adele

mumzilla

35 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Last few Hyde Parks I've been to there has been a "No Picnic Blankets Beyond This Point" sign. Which people just ignore/is not enforced. It was like being on a beach the last time I was there (Young/Dylan).

You’re not supposed to take chairs into the Acoustic Tent either, but people still do it.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

You’re not supposed to take chairs into the Acoustic Tent either, but people still do it.

I thought they were allowed at the back/up to a certain point. It's been a while. I maybe misremembering.

Nothing like the swathes of blankets at Hyde Park though. Think Paul Simon on that Sunday levels of blanketry.

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Christ!

Pearl Jam isnt too far off this and they even had a Ten Club sale on top of that. I paid almost that for the arena tour per ticket and no opener. Now with a bunch of acts included for the  price?

edit: so how difficult would it be to resell these tickets anyway. Cause Im likely buying and then deciding later if I want to even attend.

Edited by Suprefan

10 hours ago, MrZigster said:

I thought they were allowed at the back/up to a certain point. It's been a while. I maybe misremembering.

Nothing like the swathes of blankets at Hyde Park though. Think Paul Simon on that Sunday levels of blanketry.

10 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

There are signs up as you enter saying no chairs beyond this point. Could hardly hear the Moody Blues over the loud tutting I incurred for daring to stand in front of one.

There is a small square at the back of the tent, opposite the stage where chairs are permitted. 

They are pretty strict in there, I've seen loads being told to pick their chairs up. They also have a no flash photography rule enforced by a steward with a sign on a stick.

It's s strange world up there.

1 hour ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Got tickets for the Mrs, managed to get them through AXS but ticketmaster still had 65k in front of me lol

Perhaps it’s because I’ve been spoilt with festival line ups over the years but that many people scrambling for tickets that start at £90 + fees blows my mind. 

I’m not poor and I earn decent money but that’s outside of what I’d pay for any single artist/band. 

Viva le festivals! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, stuie said:

Perhaps it’s because I’ve been spoilt with festival line ups over the years but that many people scrambling for tickets that start at £90 + fees blows my mind. 

I’m not poor and I earn decent money but that’s outside of what I’d pay for any single artist/band. 

Viva le festivals! 

Sadly that’s the way they’re all going for stadium sized acts. I’m sure I paid about £80 Odd for my Killers tickets about 2 years ago! (Which is now next summer)

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Do not be shocked at additional Hyde Park dates getting announced. Im sure it will disappoint people because that could mean not other different concerts get announced in the series.

She’s taking Elton’s second day thus setting him up for a triumphant visit to the fields of Avalon?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/28/2021 at 11:41 AM, sisco said:

Sadly that’s the way they’re all going for stadium sized acts. I’m sure I paid about £80 Odd for my Killers tickets about 2 years ago! (Which is now next summer)

I remember paying £50 to see the killers at Bolton’s ground in 2018, they do glasto and the price goes up by £30 a ticket

• 2 months later...