eastynh

Blue Dot Festival

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Anyone else watching the virtual stuff this weekend? Didn't yesterday but going in today from 5pm I reckon. Great line-up!

Yeah I missed it yesterday but tuned in now, looks great. Wish we could all be there for real though :)

Just logged on for BCUC, loved these at West Holts last year even though it was too hot to really dance along! 

Gutted to not be going, was just building up to buying tickets potentially when everything kicked off.

On 7/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Anyone else watching the virtual stuff this weekend? Didn't yesterday but going in today from 5pm I reckon. Great line-up!

Really being enjoying it tbh.... liked Hannah Peel and Tubular Brass, managed to tip up 25 minutes late and can be see on video with full length sequin kimono at the front barrier on the left with the fella and our alien Bob :D

Hot chip and Elbow good too but as you said above it's made me sad as would be watch Bjork right now :( 

14 hours ago, shoptildrop said:

Really being enjoying it tbh.... liked Hannah Peel and Tubular Brass, managed to tip up 25 minutes late and can be see on video with full length sequin kimono at the front barrier on the left with the fella and our alien Bob :D

Hot chip and Elbow good too but as you said above it's made me sad as would be watch Bjork right now :( 

Yeah I really enjoyed what I saw of this – watched a whole chunk of the live stuff on Saturday. Orbital were great in particular. I wonder if it will be staying up for a while, as didn't get round to watching the Roni Size set...