Blue Dot Festival

eastynh

2 hours ago, timeforheroes said:

Did someone start a rough clashfinder? Spied one the other day but its down.

just a gauge at this stage innit, hard to know how it'll fall like

There's https://clashfinder.com/s/bd2022/ which has all the acts on the right days but the set times haven't been released.  Last edit was by peak_flow who seems to know what the times are for the Friday at least.  I don't know if it's right or not.  It will be updated when the times are released

Edit: just looked at my notification when peak_flow edited:

"peak_flow left a revision note: Stage splits entered for Friday, plus additional acts."

So they must have some inside info

Edited by czuk
added response
  • Thanks 2

On 6/23/2022 at 1:53 PM, czuk said:

There's https://clashfinder.com/s/bd2022/ which has all the acts on the right days but the set times haven't been released.  Last edit was by peak_flow who seems to know what the times are for the Friday at least.  I don't know if it's right or not.  It will be updated when the times are released

Edit: just looked at my notification when peak_flow edited:

"peak_flow left a revision note: Stage splits entered for Friday, plus additional acts."

So they must have some inside info

Sorry, but that Clashfinder is incorrect.

It shows a total overlap of Groove Armada and Spiritualized but I have had two Facebook exchanges with the organisers and both times they have confirmed that these do not overlap at all. 2nd exchange posted below:-

Paul Wadsworth
Urgh - Groove Armada and Spiritualized headlining at the same time
😕😕

Paul Wadsworth No clash! Spiritualized onstage after GA finish. Full set times released via app in a few weeks.

If anyone would like to buy a pair of weekend camping tickets plus Thursday entry and car park pass I have them listed on Twickets 

https://www.twickets.live/block/922009220004556,5

These are 2019 prices

Unfortunately partner has been very poorly this year and yet a gain in hospital, so we can't go... therefore if anyone or you know anyone interested then share them this link - Cheers 🙂 

I also have a weekend meteor shower pass too put not listed that yet, these are actually sold out now but would sell this for £40 and small storage locker for £10

On 7/2/2022 at 10:20 AM, airwaves said:

Sorry, but that Clashfinder is incorrect.

If you have confirmed set times then that clashfinder can be edited by anyone.  Anyway, looks like the app is going to launch soon 

Edited by czuk
speling
  • Upvote 1

Can't wait for Bluedot, ticket arrived a few days ago! Only doing the Friday this time round due to other commitments over that weekend 😫 there is a slight chance I may be able to do the Saturday but will have to see how things pan out over next week or so 🤞🏻 I last went in 2018 and it was a brilliant festival!

Does anybody know what time day/night tickets have to leave the festival? Did the whole weekend last time and cannot remember when kick out time was!

https://discoverthebluedot.com/2022highlights

curious link found on insta that doesn't seem indexed on the main site.

Lancaster doing the ale again, fine enough but with Buxton and Thornbridge much closer it's a bit socks'n'sandles innit. Bollington probably the nearest and again a better choice would have said.

• Thanks 1

Anyone know the deal about taking food in? I saw they’d responded to someone on Twitter saying you weren’t allowed to take your own food but it’s not listed as prohibited on the info pack. 🤷‍♂️

Was planning to take a picnic lunch as my kids are both fussy eaters & at least then we’d only have to worry about dinner. Plus snacks, obviously. 😂

30 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

Anyone know the deal about taking food in? I saw they’d responded to someone on Twitter saying you weren’t allowed to take your own food but it’s not listed as prohibited on the info pack. 🤷‍♂️

Was planning to take a picnic lunch as my kids are both fussy eaters & at least then we’d only have to worry about dinner. Plus snacks, obviously. 😂

In 2019 the arena security never checked our bags once so I think you'll be ok.

• Upvote 1

Hi there,

this year we’ve bought 1 meteor shower pass for our family of four. 

My plan was to use this as a family - giving it to each person as and when they needed it. Is this possible or is it allocated to one person only?! 

thanks to anyone who can help. 

tim