Blue Dot Festival

eastynh

17 minutes ago, LowFatIeuanaise said:

I have no idea about the workings of festival politics but I would imagine Bluedot wouldn't say they were unless it was contractually confirmed. Otherwise it would be false advertising no?

It might suit both sides for it not to be contractually confirmed. Bluedot doesn't want to commit money, the bands don't want to commit to the tour.

Don't see it as false advertising. They can always swap out with a band of equal statute and would be a few grumblings but life would move on.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

It might suit both sides for it not to be contractually confirmed. Bluedot doesn't want to commit money, the bands don't want to commit to the tour.

Don't see it as false advertising. They can always swap out with a band of equal statute and would be a few grumblings but life would move on

Fair points. Probably soft committments made in very good faith. Let's hope it works out

10 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

How is it wrong? I signed up for the 14 month payment plan so now your post has me worried that I've overlooked something

So the Thursday entry is changing 3.54 a month for 14 months, but if you buy straight up it’s £31.90. 

same story for each extra that is listed. Now it might be that the monthly is cheaper but it doesn’t say that on any of the information so it’s a bit misleading. 

2 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

So the Thursday entry is changing 3.54 a month for 14 months, but if you buy straight up it’s £31.90. 

same story for each extra that is listed. Now it might be that the monthly is cheaper but it doesn’t say that on any of the information so it’s a bit misleading. 

Adult Weekend+Thursday ticket (with postage) is £211.60 normally. Via the payment plan, the total is £216.86.

So I'm not sure what the issue is? Usually always costs a little bit more when you use a payment plan, but the difference there is insignificant

13 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Weekend ticket is £20 + (12.31 * 13) is 180

thursday ticket is 14 * 3.54 is £49.56

making a total of £230

The first payment is more. For weekend+Thursday the initial payment is £28.49 (includes postage), and then you pay £14.49pm for the remaining 13 months. Making a total of £216.86

Edited by Gilgamesh69

16 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

The first payment is more. For weekend+Thursday the initial payment is £28.49 (includes postage), and then you pay £14.49pm for the remaining 13 months. Making a total of £216.86

Ahh right they have put the information about the lower per month cost for the main ticket, but not put that about any of the add-ons. 

it’s hard to judge what the per month price will be until you are checking out. 

Only just received email from Ticketline about date change and refunds. I'm happy to keep tickets for next year, but if you did want to refund sending an email late on a Wednesday and saying the deadline is the next day is a bit bad of Ticketline. Especially as they are saying it would be 90 days for them to refund

image.png.bd95af53fc9fc840530c4a076e7c747c.png

So anyone wanting refunds be aware deadline date is tomorrow Thursday 23rd April

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Anyone else watching the virtual stuff this weekend? Didn't yesterday but going in today from 5pm I reckon. Great line-up!

Yeah I missed it yesterday but tuned in now, looks great. Wish we could all be there for real though :)

On 7/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Anyone else watching the virtual stuff this weekend? Didn't yesterday but going in today from 5pm I reckon. Great line-up!

Really being enjoying it tbh.... liked Hannah Peel and Tubular Brass, managed to tip up 25 minutes late and can be see on video with full length sequin kimono at the front barrier on the left with the fella and our alien Bob :D

Hot chip and Elbow good too but as you said above it's made me sad as would be watch Bjork right now :( 

14 hours ago, shoptildrop said:

Really being enjoying it tbh.... liked Hannah Peel and Tubular Brass, managed to tip up 25 minutes late and can be see on video with full length sequin kimono at the front barrier on the left with the fella and our alien Bob :D

Hot chip and Elbow good too but as you said above it's made me sad as would be watch Bjork right now :( 

Yeah I really enjoyed what I saw of this – watched a whole chunk of the live stuff on Saturday. Orbital were great in particular. I wonder if it will be staying up for a while, as didn't get round to watching the Roni Size set...