Blue Dot Festival

eastynh

1 hour ago, SoundsFromJack said:

Deer Shed have announced their second wave, usually contains some names that will appear on both Deer Shed and Bluedot. 

Hopefully, Stereolab, Ghostpoet, Dream Wife, Twilight Sad, Boy Azooga, Snapped Ankles Jesca Hoop and some others make their way to the Bank. 

FB_IMG_1580213829739.jpg

Baxter Dury the highlight of that poster for me but twilight sad , dream wife and Stereolab would be great.There's lots of good stuff there. I imagine Tim Burgess will play. Blue dot have liked and reposted a few of his tweets which had me worried the Charlatans might have been making an appearance

18 minutes ago, SoundsFromJack said:

I'd hope not, but I wouldn't rule it out. 

From a personal perspective, they were wondrous and I wouldn't be mad, but I'd much prefer somebody new. 

They're playing both Liverpool and Leeds so I reckon that's a pretty good indicator they're not doing a Manchester festival show 

40 minutes ago, xxialac said:

They haven't played since the 1980s so it's a hell of a long shot.

Spiritualized could also kinda fit at least, they've still got a space theme. But they're not really a party act; seems they usually go for acts that make people dance, not acts that make you cry about that girl who broke your heart lmao

Nope. I think the doves because of their tweet but that's it. It's been really quiet. I'm hoping they're going to pull something special out the bag but I'm a bit nervous that we haven't heard anything as we have already bought our tickets 

My guess for what it's worth is Thom Yorke, The Doves and Pet Shop Boys but it could be almost anyone at this stage.

Hoping for a stronger undercard this year as last year's wasn't great. Would be nice to see British Sea Power and Public Service Broadcasting back

19 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Spiritualized could also kinda fit at least, they've still got a space theme. But they're not really a party act; seems they usually go for acts that make people dance, not acts that make you cry about that girl who broke your heart lmao

I usually find Spiritualized gigs to be pretty uplifting and body moving experiences personally.

8 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I'm a little confused;  on social media they keep talking about signing up for presale access, but you can already buy tickets now anyway?

I think its for the day tickets which should be going on sale Friday next week but it's not explained very well.

They keep pushing the App but there is nothing on it at all