Blue Dot Festival

eastynh

9 minutes ago, Dave85radiohead said:

Love bluedot. Really hoping for any of arcade fire, Thom Yorke, the national, pet shop boys, nick cave,bjork, aphex twin,suede.

However, looking at rumours and who bluedot are following/reposting on twitter, afraid we may get doves, mogwai, primal scream, the charlatans which would be pretty poor.

I can't see Primal Scream headlining, Although they'd be a good sub, or perhaps even an Orbit headliner (although usually they go for electronic stuff with that).

But I think Nick Cave, Bjork and The National are probably a bit too big for this

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I can't see Primal Scream headlining, Although they'd be a good sub, or perhaps even an Orbit headliner (although usually they go for electronic stuff with that).

But I think Nick Cave, Bjork and The National are probably a bit too big for this

I think you're probably right unfortunately, although I'm not sure bjork is a bigger draw than kraftwerk,new order or chemical brothers these days. Her last few festivals haven't sold that well and didn't she headline wilderness a few years back? I love bjork so just clutching at straws really

Me and a couple of friends are doing Blue dot for first time this year. Haven't gone to a camping festival in UK since Beacons in 2014. Mostly done one dayers or overseas festivals but we miss those 9am ciders on the campsite so time to get back in the saddle 😂

Edited by moz4pm

23 hours ago, zahidf said:

I reckon primal scream, mogwai and Pet shop boys

Thought it may be PSB but they've got a big UK tour the month before so I would assume that rules them out. Mogwai aren't big enough to headline.

Primal Scream or Doves / Beck / Massive Attack

Would be my best guesses. The XX would be good headliners for it as well.

Edited by DDave