Blue Dot Festival

eastynh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

the landing page has changed so i'd expect an announcement next week

Thinking it will be the rest of the headliners and a good few acts? they haven't done this announcing 1 act before have they? Chems, flaming lips and future islands along with a lot of the lower down bill were announced last Jan, that was at the end of the month though.

11 hours ago, zahidf said:

Doves hinting on Facebook they are playing, posting a random photo of jordell bank

Sounds likely since we're expecting an announcement this week or next? Now favorites to be announced: Doves, New Order, Hot Chip, Jon Hopkins. Any others?

17 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

Eww boring. Presumably they'd headline. 

From a selfish point of view I hope they knock New Order out tbh. Would rather they ended up at Green Man so I only have to go to one rather than both.

New Order would do Jodrell before any other festival I think. It is literally on their door step, they are not really arsed about the money, have always links to the University in Manchester and last time they played it was fabulous. If Bluedott have asked them, I think they would be nailed on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I do already. It's why I went "ooooooOOOOO!" But it's embargo'd so I can't say.

What i will say tho is that they were (till i pointed out the error) going to announce 2 headliners for Saturday. :lol: 

ooooooOOOOO hope it's someone exciting and lol at another Saturday headliner :lol:

can we just have a little hint?

Edited by shoptildrop