Blue Dot Festival

eastynh

Good for you dingbat :)

My boyfriend and friends booked their tickets today but I'm going to have to hold off until I know my employment situation :(  Should do by the end of the month. As an unknown quantity I really hope it doesn't sell out.

Shit year for festival luck for me if it does! No Glastonbury ticket, not allowed the time off for Primavera, and now it's sold out, thought about Electric Picnic and now it's sold out, Latitude and Lovebox clashing so would have to choose either The National or LCD... I'm in a world of first world problems here.

Thanks, it will be my 2 boys (7 and 10) first experience of a festival so cant wait to see how they get on. I think they will love it, it sounds like its going to be quite a family friendly festival, and they are really into science and especially space. Cant wait to see JMJ, PSB, Underworld, Caribou and 65daysofstatic too, it will be interesting to see what they think of them!

Fingers crossed for you if you do want to go in the end, and fingers crossed for the Glasto resale...

1 minute ago, dingbat2 said:

Thanks, it will be my 2 boys (7 and 10) first experience of a festival so cant wait to see how they get on. I think they will love it, it sounds like its going to be quite a family friendly festival, and they are really into science and especially space. Cant wait to see JMJ, PSB, Underworld, Caribou and 65daysofstatic too, it will be interesting to see what they think of them!

Fingers crossed for you if you do want to go in the end, and fingers crossed for the Glasto resale...

Sure they will love it. The science workshops and things sound great for kids :)

And thanks on both counts! My luck has to change at some point...

We got tickets for this today too. Tier 1 tickets already sold out but I've no idea how many of them there were in the first place.  I can't imagine it'll sell out too quickly given that it's the first year - hope I'm right for your sake, Ms Zoo.

4 minutes ago, mandolin said:

We got tickets for this today too. Tier 1 tickets already sold out but I've no idea how many of them there were in the first place.  I can't imagine it'll sell out too quickly given that it's the first year - hope I'm right for your sake, Ms Zoo.

Thank you! Fingers crossed...