Who are you looking forward to?

Chillis could be fun. EODM put on a solid show, BBK will be fuckin LIT, Slaves always do well, DJ EZ will also be LIT, Hinds'll be fun, Foals are gr8, Disclosure are gr8, Jack Ü wil be one of the better sets, Parkway Drive will satiate any of my metal urges, C R Y S T A L // C A S T L E S, The Internet will be fucking SOULFUL

rest is trash

• 3 weeks later...

Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, 1975, Vaccines, Wombats, Cage The Elephant, Half Moon Run, RatBoy, Raleigh Ritchie, The King Blues
Foals, Disclosure, Chvrches, Maximo Park, AlunaGeorge
RHCP, Two Door Cinema Club, Courteeners, Haim, Jack Garratt, Slaves, Blossoms

Foals, Disclosure, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, CHVRCHES, Two Door Cinema Club, Die Antwoord, Slaves, Eagles of Death Metal, Lower Than Atlantis, Skindred, The Vaccines, The Wombats, Twenty One Pilots, Cage The Elephant, Netsky, Basement, Duke Dumont, Sigma, My Nu Leng, Jauz

Edited by JSmurphy

13 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Fetty wap

If i get a cheap Leeds ticket then... Foals, Disclosure, Jack U, Twenty One Pilots, Two Door Cinema Club, Sigma (who are a bit rubbish live), Netsky (live?), My Nu Leng, Biffy, The Wombats & David Rodigan.

Accounting for missing half of those acts, it's not great.

I'm not going but if I was I'd be looking forward too Foals, Frank Carter, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Biffy and Modern Baseball.

Probably see Disclosure, Chvrches, Boy Better Know, Crystal Castles, Lower Than Atlantis, Creeper, Citizen, RHCP, Two Door, Courteeners, Eagles of Death Metal, Slaves, Parkway Drive, Crossfaith, Skindred, Fall Out Boy, The Vaccines, Five Finger, The Wombats, Cage The Elephant, Basement and State Champs but I don't really care about most of those.

Edited by justanothername

Jack U, BBK, Twenty One Pilots (although I think the crowd will be terrible), Die Antwoord, The Internet, The Neighbourhood, RHCP, Two Door Cinema Club, Slaves, Travis Scott, My Nu Leng, The 1975, The Vaccines, A$AP Rocky, The Wombats, Cage the Elephant, Rat Boy, DJ EZ. For me this year isn't too bad, just because my music taste is very varied...