Grime/Hip Hop

JamieKThomas

Just now, ConorC said:

So why the effort to book Brockhampton on an exclusive basis but not Chance? Too expensive?

There could be any number of reasons, it could be budgets, it could be that Chance wants the option to be able to book in extra shows (but might not do), all sorts of things.

All I'm saying is there's no guarantee of extra shows just because he's not been labelled as an exclusive. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm absolutely loving the quality of the grime / hip hop that has been announced so far across the line-up... Loyle Carner, Ocean Wisdom, Lowkey, Tempest and obviously Wu Tang... even Leshurr  and Stormzy. Its strong! While I'm not the biggest fan of Bugzy etc...  with the above in mind has anyone get any other recommendations for what I should give a listen? 

7 hours ago, Eazy-Eyan said:

I'm absolutely loving the quality of the grime / hip hop that has been announced so far across the line-up... Loyle Carner, Ocean Wisdom, Lowkey, Tempest and obviously Wu Tang... even Leshurr  and Stormzy. Its strong! While I'm not the biggest fan of Bugzy etc...  with the above in mind has anyone get any other recommendations for what I should give a listen? 

Check out PENGSHUi. Very much looking forward to seeing them 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...