"2015 Glastonbury Festival" Survey - Dissertation Project

Hara.L

Hello,

I am doing my dissertation project in the Safety Arrangements of 2015 Glastonbury Festival. I would be really grateful if you could possibly take my survey. It will last around 5-8 minutes max. The only requirements for taking the survey are 1) to be 18+ and 2) have attended Glastonbury Festival in 2015. This survey ensures your anonymity. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/glastonbury_safety_arrangements         

Thank you very much in advance 

That's fucking ridiculous. 

I always complete surveys on here, happy help students out. But question nine is a real case of "when did you stop beating your wife?". If you are basing a dissertation on this you should be ashamed of yourself.

Because it is just possible that we go to Glastonbury without any of those idiotic concerns.

If you don't improve this you don't deserve a degree.

On 2/20/2016 at 7:31 PM, A Guy Called Matt said:

Cannot complete it as there is no answer I can give for Number 9

Apart from that...........................  well, tis a bit OTT isn't it?

I'm the same got to question 9 and could give no answer so could not proceed.

People who hide behind risk assessments (and adhering to current H& S safety standards) whilst still wanting the job to be done for fuck all cost boil my piss. It can't be done. If you want belt and braces health and safety standards and operations then you should be prepared to pay. If you accept a low quote that purports to encompasse all the appropriate H & S standards then you are equally culpable if anything goes wrong, in my opinion.