big green coach

thetime

I've never gone with Green Coach, but depending on the costs etc it may work out ok, guess it depends where you're travelling from.

The coach from Ryde is right by the ferry terminal, if you go by hovercraft you have to walk about 100 metres, if you go via the normal ferry you just have to walk down the pier, which is fairly long, but again, no more than a few hundred metres - it's dead easy to get to site once you're on the Island 

On 2/18/2016 at 8:44 PM, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

it's dead easy to get to site once you're on the Island 

Well ...depending when the shuttle coach turns up/buying a return ticket as they didn't have change to save queuing on the way out =p 

Lets just say I didn't have the best experience with it for various reasons (but worth once you are on site and past the hill of death)

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, seantizz said:

Looks like there'll be no need for the bus this year. The news on the main page of the site about a bridge looks well exciting... Might even convince me to go again.. 

Really! Ask yourself what is today's date? 

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, JC-Mo'Fucka said:

does it really matter what time you book the pompy hoverboat for? Assuming they'll just pile you on no matter what time you have? 

If you miss your hoverboat they put you in a separate (longer) queue to the one for allotted times. Happened to us one Monday morning...:rolleyes: