Hart Attack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 02/03/2017 at 0:47 PM, the_arsonist said:

Yeah agree, is there any chance they'd stagger the sets...? Would also like to see GC is possible

Doubt it with those two. However you could probably watch the entire of Sum 41 and still get the last 30-40 minutes of SOAD, or 20-30 minutes of Sum 41 and the entire of SOAD.

It's going to be a tough one for me on the day too, going to see what mood i'm in. 

2 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

Not particularly rumoured but I'm thinking maybe HIM for their final UK festival show could subheadline the second stage, between Rob Zombie and Coheed & Cambria.

I both hope that they do and that they dont play that slot. Saturday is already full of bastard clashes for me.

You can pretty much guarantee Gojira are playing either the fri or the sat too with the sunday dublin date they've booked.

46 minutes ago, 6daviesdr said:

You can pretty much guarantee Gojira are playing either the fri or the sat too with the sunday dublin date they've booked.

Download Paris on Friday but yeah, fits right in the middle logistically so they'll be there Saturday.

I had said to Andre that I don't see them going from third down third to second down second in a year, but at the same time they've shot up with that new album and won't be playing below Coheed who I believe are confirmed third down so that'll be the second stage sub. Unless they can fit on main, idk.

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Download Paris on Friday but yeah, fits right in the middle logistically so they'll be there Saturday.

I had said to Andre that I don't see them going from third down third to second down second in a year, but at the same time they've shot up with that new album and won't be playing below Coheed who I believe are confirmed third down so that'll be the second stage sub. Unless they can fit on main, idk.

I'm going to see Gojira on Saturday :D 

When the HIM stuff came out I thought about them being under Rob too. Gojira is who I'm going for though. 

One thing that isn't being discussed is that Eddie Vader (Pearl Jam) has announced a UK tour with the Saturday of dl free. Could this be a possibility? Or just a coincidence? Pearl Jam secret set anyone.. 

June 6      London, UK                                 Eventim Apollo 
June 7      London, UK                                 Eventim Apollo
June 9      Dublin, Ireland                            3 Arena
June 11    Cork, Ireland                               Live at the Marquee*

23 hours ago, losing44 said:

One thing that isn't being discussed is that Eddie Vader (Pearl Jam) has announced a UK tour with the Saturday of dl free. Could this be a possibility? Or just a coincidence? Pearl Jam secret set anyone.. 

June 6      London, UK                                 Eventim Apollo 
June 7      London, UK                                 Eventim Apollo
June 9      Dublin, Ireland                            3 Arena
June 11    Cork, Ireland                               Live at the Marquee*

About as much chance of a Nirvana secret set with cameos of John Lennon and Elvis as there is of a Pearl Jam secret set.

Went to see Gojira tonight and my God are they impressive live. I'd like to see them slot in under Rob Zombie for sure. 

Code Orange were phenomenal. Just SO brutal. Really enjoyed their set. Met the bassist and drummer (I think) too after the gig when we walked past them loading their van up :P such an exciting band. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

Just wanted to say I absolutely love Creeper now. The album is a f**king topper and I went back and listened to the EPs and they are quite incredible. Really hoping for another tour to get announced after Download. If I wasn't skint I'd have gone to Cardiff next week.

I think they are going to be a highlight at Download this year. One of the best live bands I've seen and incredible on record as well. I'm sure they'll do the a winter tour and get a bump up to bigger venues.

4 hours ago, SOAD said:

I think they are going to be a highlight at Download this year. One of the best live bands I've seen and incredible on record as well. I'm sure they'll do the a winter tour and get a bump up to bigger venues.

Aye. I'm just waiting for Download to come around so as they can announce the next tour. :P

Gutted I never made more of an effort to get into them before the album.