Hart Attack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

They're raising money for charity. Less you pay, the less they raise. Not rocket science.

Yes, and if other acts for these gigs can do it for a cheaper fee then why can't they?. It's a charity gig but yet they are charging the same price they did for an outdoor gig in Scotland last year where another arena band played too?. Let's no try and justify it! If it was at the RAH for TCT which is always expensive there then I get it, but it's bloody Shepherd's Bush Empire!

3 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

It's not exactly an incentive to pay for the gig at 50 quid tbh. And I'm sorrry, but with the other gigs and tours out there, it's simply not good enough to say "it's for charity". Otherwise you could justify charging absolutely anything.

It's basically been priced as a standard gig just because it's someone bigger and lumped in with the charity lot to make it look good!

53 minutes ago, devilman said:

The Lafontaines! Holy fuck I never expected that. I love them but they are not your usual Download fayre. Great live band. Ok sunday is a bit 2014 but apart from that it's a good line up.

I thought that when I saw them announced. Totally random booking

14 minutes ago, callum97 said:

Awesome announcement, definately going for the friday and saturday! still tempted to go Slam Dunk for Shikari TTTS and Neck Deep

Overall this announcement is great. 

Creeper, Northlane, Baroness, Suicidal Tendancies, State Champs, ADTR, Moose Blood, Blood Youth, Touché Amoré and Grove Street Families are all cracking additions for me. That's on top of the 20+ bands I already planned on checking out (clash permitting). 

Genuinely this is the best DL lineup ever for my personal tastes. 

Edited by Andre91