Hart Attack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Gozpot said:

Surely will have the likes of Priest, Slayer or a couple of others to make up for the lack of older headliners, i would guess.

Still tho it'd be quite a departure. Thinking that it might be SOAD, Linkin Park and Aerosmith/GNR and the arena tour thing remains true. 

Are A7X bigger than Linkin Park in the UK yet?

4 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Wow Blink looking likely. SOAD, A7X and Blink would be a contrast to this year's set of headliners. 

Yeah you'd have said Blink over LP, it could just be one headliner share mind and POR but I'd have thought another as the France leg grows.

Still just a day ticket for System though.

Edited by thewayiam

Just now, Gozpot said:

Might just be an accident, don't think that gives it anymore weight than we already have, Blink are as good as confirmed for me now.

Yeah, absolutely true, just thought it was funny. I'm thinking DL UK has at least one different headliner. Would otherwise make no sense to have 'the smaller brother' announce it all first. Maybe GNR or Metallica instead of Linkin Park. Hellfest probably has that headliner as well, so thats why DL FR has LP.

Just now, craigb said:

Tagged Download UK on Facebook too. So prob a safe bet they playing. 

Potential double leak! Announced French festival early and announcing themselves for UK?

Haha Coppings going to be raging lol. You can see why all 3 are coming at the same time though.

I'd say that's the 3 set in stone almost.

1 minute ago, LovelessNL said:

Yeah, absolutely true, just thought it was funny. I'm thinking DL UK has at least one different headliner. Would otherwise make no sense to have 'the smaller brother' announce it all first. Maybe GNR or Metallica instead of Linkin Park. Hellfest probably has that headliner as well, so thats why DL FR has LP.

You've got a very good point there, i would have though Download UK would want to announce first unless they do have atleast 1 different headliner.

SoaD/Blink-182/Metallica or GnR could happen.

38 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Still tho it'd be quite a departure. Thinking that it might be SOAD, Linkin Park and Aerosmith/GNR and the arena tour thing remains true. 

Are A7X bigger than Linkin Park in the UK yet?

They definitely have a bigger hardcore fan base, but in terms of the general population? Not sure.

Metallica subbed by A7X

Linkin Park

Blink?

Weird set of Download headliners if true. Although Linkin Park were actually pretty mega in '07.

Edit: SOAD are obviously headlining..had a brain fart there. 

Edited by jparx

7 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Hellfest is meant to be Aerosmith, Linkin Park and another.

Download France is now obviously SOAD, Linkin Park and Blink.

Makes me think that Download UK would be SOAD, Linkin Park and Aerosmith/the other band.

I don't reckon Metallica are in the running anymore - they were only put back in because their thing today might have been Download France, which we now know it isn't.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

They definitely have a bigger hardcore fan base, but in terms of the general population? Not sure.

Ah fair enough. LP have been dwindling for years and nobody's even entertaining them playing next year so it's clear they're not well thought of. All I know about A7X is one or two songs and their Street Shark names.