New Quechua "Fresh & Black" Tents

FrankieX

7 hours ago, StLewi said:

Where do you get the clip-on porch?

I used one of these last year at GF and with that heat it was a blessing. The actual porch isnt F&B but provided sufficient room for lots of gear and is big enough to sit in a chair if it's hoying it down. Mine was pitched quite far back on the tent but full size, would double the footprint of the pop up. Well recommended.

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/vango-gear-store-p367492

IMG_20170620_155723.jpg

IMG_20170620_155830.jpg

20 hours ago, StLewi said:

Where do you get the clip-on porch?

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/vango-gear-store-p367492 

It's the green add-on. It fits nicely over the front of the tent. It pulls it down slightly but its not like you're able to stand up in there anyway. Easily enough room for a few chairs and to store any extra gear.

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2018 at 11:28 AM, mike86 said:

I've got the 3 man pop-up. I got an additional porch area that clips on, I think its mentioned elsewhere in this post. Easily enough room to setup 2-3 chairs in there which makes the tent feel a lot bigger. 

Has anyone got experience with the inflatable tents? What are the chances of a puncture? What do you do if that happens on the friday? 

Don’t surprise you have a link for the clip on porch? I have the pop up but reluctant to use it at a festival that may be wet without a porch.

Edit: Never mind, read on and realised it was already posted, thanks though!

Edited by The Clearest Blue

2 hours ago, karaseen said:

This Quecha Tarp works the same but is half the price:

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/tarp-fresh-camping-shelter-id_8300081.html

Could be handy if you have a leaky tent, can't keep thinking it would disappear if it was really windy or if camped in the wrong area...

8 hours ago, karaseen said:

This Quecha Tarp works the same but is half the price:

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/tarp-fresh-camping-shelter-id_8300081.html

image.thumb.png.9f070f7a15cf69b0b22149c0f3039b46.png

Excellent. Thanks for posting this.

Been looking for something which creates an outside space which isnt a gazebo, this fits perfectly!

Can also vouch for the 3 man pop up Fresh and Black tent. Used it at Beautiful Days this year for the first time and it was brilliant. 

Edited by Tempest2012
Add a detail

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Northtim said:

Anyone any reviews of this F&B pop up with a small porch?

F&B PopUp

Need to find a tent for son who is joining us as a first timer this year.  Thought this looked ideal?

That's exactly the model I used at multiple festivals this year. Love it. Stayed watertight in some heavy rain, and didn't overheat on a couple of blistering hot weekends.

If I had the ear of the designers the only change I'd make would be to make the sleeping compartment a shade longer, but I tend to think that for just about every 2 man tent on the market as they all seem to come in at about 210cm. Some people may have a problem with the height, but doesn't bother me - if I can't stand up anyway, I'm not too fussed about a bit of extra headroom.

21 minutes ago, Laurenkfj said:

Oh great deal! You got me excited the others would be on sale though!

We had a 3 man pop up for a festival and loved it, keen for a 5 man for "normal" camping with the dog

Yeah just that one I’m afraid, quite happy as it is the one I’ve been stalking for months. 

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

ok ive given in an ordered one ... after seeing your post ...cheers ... trying to make life a bit easier as I get older :) 

I’m motorhoming it next year but adamant I want a decent tent next to it which I’d rather use. Too good a deal, you would’ve regretted not getting it. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/23/2018 at 11:32 PM, brendan84 said:

Anyone Got one?  

Easy to set up?

Wanted the 3 man xl pop up but this one is now cheaper so very tempted. 

Very easy to put up, absolute nightmare to put away if you don't know how, very easy once you figure it out.