Alkaline Trio
The King Blues
Marmozets
Capdown
Ignite

Billy Talent
Mclusky
Letlive
The Front Bottoms (Doing both Main and The Pit)
Modern Baseball
Kevin Devine & The Goddamn Band

Mastodon
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Against Me!
Sikth
La Dispute
Blood Command

Always got the feeling that Dillinger could headline The Pit

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Always got the feeling that Dillinger could headline The Pit

Would prefer them headlining and guess they've headlined third at Download a few times so yeah that'd be cool. To be fair Against Me! could prob sub headline the stage as well so just move them both up and stick someone in after Sikth. Hey! Hello! would be cool but it's always a bit of a surprise if they tour.

• 4 weeks later...

Some of this is a wish list, but a lot of it are bands whom in expecting: 

Anti-Flag, Asking Alexandria, Baroness, Basement, Brian Fallon, Bury Tomorrow, Clutch, Creeper, Every Time I Die, Gnarwolves, Hacktivist, HECK, The King Blues, Knuckle Puck, letlive, Modern Baseball, Milk Teeth, Palm Reader, Roam, Rolo Tomassi, SHVPES, Sum 41, Thrice, WSTR. 

On 26/02/2016 at 0:01 PM, Andre91 said:

Some of this is a wish list, but a lot of it are bands whom in expecting: 

Basement, Brian Fallon, Bury Tomorrow, Creeper, Every Time I Die, Gnarwolves,  HECK, Knuckle Puck, letlive, Modern Baseball, Milk Teeth, Palm Reader, Roam, Rolo Tomassi, Sum 41, WSTR. 

These. Also I'd like to add Counterparts and Sorority Noise to my massive wishlist

Would be more than happy with some of these playing - Angel Dust, Astroid Boys, Balance and Composure, Basement, Citizen, Code Orange, Creeper, Gnarwolves, The King Blues, La Dispute, Letlive, Malev, Milk Teeth, Moose Blood, Sorority Noise, Stick To Your Guns, Superheaven, Title Fight, Trash Talk, Turnover and Turnstile.

I've had a go at a full Pit/Lock Up prediction :P I always struggle with some of the lower down bands but I've given it a go! 

Asking Alexandria / Bury Tomorrow / Basement / Hacktivist / Rolo Tomassi / Gnarwolves / Stick To Your Guns / Palm Reader / Trash Talk / In Hearts Wake / SHVPES

Clutch / Every Time I Die / Thrice / Baroness / Brian Fallon / Creeper / Heck / Agent Fresco / Milk Teeth / Tiger Club / Calls Landing

Sum 41 / Anti-Flag / The King Blues / The Front Bottoms / Modern Baseball / Knuckle Puck / Joyce Manor / Title Fight / PUP / WSTR / Six Time Champion 

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I've had a go at a full Pit/Lock Up prediction :P I always struggle with some of the lower down bands but I've given it a go! 

Asking Alexandria / Bury Tomorrow / Basement / Hacktivist / Rolo Tomassi / Gnarwolves / Stick To Your Guns / Palm Reader / Trash Talk / In Hearts Wake / SHVPES

Clutch / Every Time I Die / Thrice / Baroness / Brian Fallon / Creeper / Heck / Agent Fresco / Milk Teeth / Tiger Club / Calls Landing

Sum 41 / Anti-Flag / The King Blues / The Front Bottoms / Modern Baseball / Knuckle Puck / Joyce Manor / Title Fight / PUP / WSTR / Six Time Champion 

That's a great little trio although they'll probably all clash.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

HOLY FUCK, THAT RUN!

50 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

What makes you say that? Also Descendents would be cool

13 minutes ago, RBTeemo said:

Any sort of source on this? 

Errrr...Internet?

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Yes. Purely JAN's mind :lol: 

IT'S TRUE I TELL YOU! TRUE! 

3 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

Any chance of Smith Street Band this year?

Probably not since they played last year. They're touring in July though if you want to see them