Muse

Gucci Piggy

34 minutes ago, LondonTom said:

Very sorry Floorfiller! I got confused and thought that post was fanboy @Will-2609!

For what its worth, I thought The 2nd Law arena tour was actually very good, and those songs worked a lot better in the live setting and what they tried to do with their set. (I have reservations about the Drones tour so far, so shall see if its a waste of money and how excited I can be for Glastonbury...but I always like seeing one Pyramid headliner and if its Coldplay, Adele, Muse, well it has to be Muse for me :P)

I'm not a fanboy.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

goddamnit, not only are they announcing festivals but they're all sitting right around Glastonbury. the Radiohead dream is slipping away. god i hope Neil's bizarre Muse aren't headlining info is right

Tis becoming a worry.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

goddamnit, not only are they announcing festivals but they're all sitting right around Glastonbury. the Radiohead dream is slipping away. god i hope Neil's bizarre Muse aren't headlining info is right

I have no ran out of reasons as to why they wouldn't play, I'm now at rest that there will be a perfectly suitable alternative whenever they are playing and I'm no longer bothered by their booking 

4 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

It isn't. We knew both were active in June. They still are.

We are still on.

but Muse had no festivals lined up until this week and their tour finished at the start of June. although yeah, i'm being overdramatic :P just anything that makes Radiohead seem slightly less likely has me seeing red

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I think that is the only thing you can cling on to, to be honest. There have been (I think) four eFestivals members now that have said they'd heard Muse are playing Glastonbury from someone they know that somehow knows - and most of those were people who are at least semi-regular posters. Personally, I'd be incredibly surprised if they're not playing. Is this Glasto vibes? Yes it is.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I think that is the only thing you can cling on to, to be honest. There have been (I think) four eFestivals members now that have said they'd heard Muse are playing Glastonbury from someone they know that somehow knows - and most of those were people who are at least semi-regular posters. Personally, I'd be incredibly surprised if they're not playing. Is this Glasto vibes? Yes it is.

yeah after these latest festival dates announced you'd be stupid to think they won't be there, and if it wasn't for Neil's info i'd obviously be looking at them as our Friday headliner right now. i find the idea of them not headlining really odd, but what with their booking for Glastonbury this year seeming a bit off to begin with, maybe, just maybe it's something the festival has worked out

1 minute ago, sunnydaysblue said:

Is there not a chance of Adele - Muse - Radiohead trio?

Coldplay seem far too nailed on - would be a total shock if they weren't one of the headliners. the most likely outcome is definitely that Adele's dropped out and so they've replaced her, but that trio of Muse, Radiohead, Coldplay seems so insanely safe/beige that i just can't see it happening