2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

56 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Really sad news, R.I.P. Do we think they'll carry on with someone new or disband? I'd think they'll probably pull out of any fest appearances this year ?

Really can't see them continuing, and even if they do they almost certainly won't be playing this or any other festival. Same for Scott's side project Mastersystem who were due to play on the Saturday.

7 minutes ago, Rylbld9 said:

Really can't see them continuing, and even if they do they almost certainly won't be playing this or any other festival. Same for Scott's side project Mastersystem who were due to play on the Saturday.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. Forgot Mastersystem were supposed to play too yeah they won't either.

1 hour ago, Hart Attack said:
  • The Bronx
  • Cancer Bats
  • Thrice
  • State Champs
  • Every Time I Die
  • While She Sleeps
  • The Wonder Years
  • The Menzingers

The Bronx - They are across in Europe at that time so wouldn't be surprised but would be disappointing as they've headlined the Cave twice in the last 4 years already.

Cancer Bats - Again, across in Europe. Could be a good shout!

Thrice - In USA on the Thursday so unlikely. I think they'd be too big for The Cave anyway.

State Champs & Every Time I Die - On Warped Tour over this weekend.

While She Sleeps - Could happen, but headlined The Cave along with The Bronx in 2016 so again would be a bit disappointing.

The Wonder Years & The Menzingers - Both headlined last year so can't see it.

Based on other festivals, I'd also throw some of these guys into the mix (albeit some not to headline and not all for The Cave)

Stick To Your Guns,  Anti-Flag, Turbonegro, Bury Tomorrow, Descendents, Japandroids, FIDLAR, Stray From The Path, Zebrahead, The Joy Formbidable, As It Is, Zeal & Ardor and Yonaka.

Edited by Andrinald

1 hour ago, Andrinald said:

The Bronx - They are across in Europe at that time so wouldn't be surprised but would be disappointing as they've headlined the Cave twice in the last 4 years already.

Cancer Bats - Again, across in Europe. Could be a good shout!

Thrice - In USA on the Thursday so unlikely. I think they'd be too big for The Cave anyway.

State Champs & Every Time I Die - On Warped Tour over this weekend.

While She Sleeps - Could happen, but headlined The Cave along with The Bronx in 2016 so again would be a bit disappointing.

The Wonder Years & The Menzingers - Both headlined last year so can't see it.

Based on other festivals, I'd also throw some of these guys into the mix (albeit some not to headline and not all for The Cave)

Stick To Your Guns,  Anti-Flag, Turbonegro, Bury Tomorrow, Descendents, Japandroids, FIDLAR, Stray From The Path, Zebrahead, The Joy Formbidable, As It Is, Zeal & Ardor and Yonaka.

fidlar or yonaka would be a god send.

23 hours ago, LiamEP said:

Really hoping strange bones get announced, they were brilliant the other night.

agreed mate, caught them in London last week, both them and calva louise were insane. one of the best bands around atm, would love to see them at trees this year.

Edited by UndergroundSound
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, UndergroundSound said:

Happy with that announcement, Demob Happy and Dream Wife will be quality.

Good additions, Enter Shikari in the Forest is going to be busy.  Jamie Lenman is only playing the Forest, would have liked him doubling up.

There must be more to be added to the Forest, there's only about six sets on each day showing on the poster so far (you can tell who is playing the Forest as they have one asterisk for Forest-only, two for doubling up).

Just now, WFD said:

Good additions, Enter Shikari in the Forest is going to be busy.  Jamie Lenman is only playing the Forest, would have liked him doubling up.

There must be more to be added to the Forest, there's only about six sets on each day showing on the poster so far (you can tell who is playing the Forest as they have one asterisk for Forest-only, two for doubling up).

also Arcane Roots in the forest will be magical.

35 minutes ago, Rylbld9 said:

Seems like Arcane Roots are subheadlining which is pretty strange. Love them and definitely think they've got the quality to do it but I wouldn't have thought they were big enough.

Unfortunately the band that were supposed to sub-headline can no longer play, and therefore there is a fantastic opportunity for Arcane Roots.