2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

6 hours ago, harry5573 said:

Predicting (wishing) these for the next four...

Against Me!

Feeder

While She Sleeps

Smith Street Band

Against Me! Would be amazing, but I think they said they're only playing a few shows in 2018. The UK seems unlikely but hopefully I'm wrong!

Anyone who's been over the past couple years, how easy would it be for me to get in on the Saturday unaccompanied as i'm 15 and it says under 16s need to be accompanied. Just wondering if there's any ID checks or anything? Really wanna see Shikari and get in but just wanted to check how easy it is or if i'll need to find someone over 18 to come in.

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

Anyone who's been over the past couple years, how easy would it be for me to get in on the Saturday unaccompanied as i'm 15 and it says under 16s need to be accompanied. Just wondering if there's any ID checks or anything? Really wanna see Shikari and get in but just wanted to check how easy it is or if i'll need to find someone over 18 to come in.

How old do you look? I know you get ID'd on the way in but that's mainly if you're taking alcohol in. Not sure they'd even think about actually ID'ing you for being 16 unless you looked proper proper young. Not like you can really get that many ID cards for being 16 anyway. I reckon you'd be fine unless you look about 10 and have a really high pitch voice (if you're a guy). If they do ask how old you are I'm sure you'd be fine if you just said 16 confidently.