2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

9 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I think we still have all the main stage subs to come. Black Peaks probably headlining the cave or possibly the axiom against whoever Fridays headliner is.

Creeper are in the Cave on Friday so would argue they would headline. I'd say based on positions on the poster that Creeper are headlining Cave Friday, Hell is for Heroes headlining Axiom Saturday, Basement subbing main on Saturday and Arcane Roots either subbing main Thursday or Third from top. So reckon we still have possibly one or two main subs, two cave headliners and two axiom headliners to go. Assuming those three stages are open on Thursday. They may go with slightly smaller headliners for the cave and axiom on Thursday so we may have some of them already.

Edited by SOAD

I think they would still book Moose Blood, not just based on them previously booking Itch/The King Blues, but they've very recently updated their home page website listing a handful of the bigger bands they've had before to advertise the fest and Moose Blood are in there. 

Surely Basement and especially Arcane Roots aren't big enough to sub main if Creeper aren't. Although I suppose one of the might sub the Thursday as they might still have that as a slightly "weaker day". Could see something like: 

At The Drive In 
While She Sleeps
Arcane Roots

Frightened Rabbit/Wolf Alice/Drenge/Feeder
Moose Blood  
Brian Fallon/Marmozets

-

Enter Shikari 
Bury Tomorrow
Basement

Edited by Pop Punk Sucks

7 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

I think they would still book Moose Blood, not just based on them previously booking Itch/The King Blues, but they've very recently updated their home page website listing a handful of the bigger bands they've had before to advertise the fest and Moose Blood are in there. 

Surely Basement and especially Arcane Roots aren't big enough to sub main if Creeper aren't. Although I suppose one of the might sub the Thursday as they might still have that as a slightly "weaker day". Could see something like: 

At The Drive In 
While She Sleeps
Arcane Roots

Frightened Rabbit/Wolf Alice/Drenge/Feeder
Moose Blood  
Brian Fallon/Marmozets

-

Enter Shikari 
Bury Tomorrow
Basement

Marmozets can only play Thursday due to touring commitments in spain and portugal Friday and Saturday. 

If we're doing predictions, I'll go:

At The Drive In

Marmozets

Arcane Roots

Black Peaks

Milk Teeth

Employed to Serve

Frightened Rabbit

Brian Fallon

Hundred Reasons

Norma Jean

Mongol Horde

Astroid Boys

Future of the Left

Rolo Tomassi

Devil Sold His Soul

Enter Shikari

Underoath

Basement

Creeper

Touche Amore

A

Hell Is For Heroes

TTNG

Vex Red

Edited by Andrinald

So far according to website we know:

Thursday

Main

At The Drive In
Arcane Roots
Turbowolf
Black Foxxes

Cave

Black Peaks
Boston Manor
Shvpes

Friday

Cave

Creeper
Touche Amore
Ho99o9
Hellions
Holding Absence

Neu

Conjurer
Gold Key

Forest Sessions

Holiday Oscar

Saturday

Main

Enter Shikari
Basement
The Xcerts

Cave

Loathe

Axiom

Hell is for Heroes

Neu

Chapter and Verse

6 hours ago, SOAD said:

So far according to website we know:

Thursday

Main

At The Drive In
Arcane Roots
Turbowolf
Black Foxxes

Cave

Black Peaks
Boston Manor
Shvpes

Friday

Cave

Creeper
Touche Amore
Ho99o9
Hellions
Holding Absence

Neu

Conjurer
Gold Key

Forest Sessions

Holiday Oscar

Saturday

Main

Enter Shikari
Basement
The Xcerts

Cave

Loathe

Axiom

Hell is for Heroes

Neu

Chapter and Verse

Also (website seems fully up to date now):

Thursday Main - Ben Marwood

Thursday Forest - Thrill Collins

Friday Axiom - Slotface, Press To Meco

Friday Neu - Fangclub, Nervus, Bitch Falcon

Saturday Axiom - Dream State

Saturday Neu - Gallops, Black Futures, Gender Roles, Lady Bird, Sun Arcana, Haggard Cat

Saturday Forest - Sean McGowan

So nothing announced for Friday Main yet.

4 hours ago, WFD said:

Also (website seems fully up to date now):

Thursday Main - Ben Marwood

Thursday Forest - Thrill Collins

Friday Axiom - Slotface, Press To Meco

Friday Neu - Fangclub, Nervus, Bitch Falcon

Saturday Axiom - Dream State

Saturday Neu - Gallops, Black Futures, Gender Roles, Lady Bird, Sun Arcana, Haggard Cat

Saturday Forest - Sean McGowan

So nothing announced for Friday Main yet.

Nice. Thanks for updating. 

Would be cool if they did one announcement for the whole of main Friday when they announce the Friday headliner.

1 hour ago, SOAD said:

Nice. Thanks for updating. 

Would be cool if they did one announcement for the whole of main Friday when they announce the Friday headliner.

I started trying to edit it into yours but the formatting got too tricky.  They'll probably still spread it over a number of announcements, they do like to string them out.

Nothing announced for Neu on Thursday yet - they usually have comedy on there on the Thursday but can't see that working with a full main stage line up.  Not that it's anything startling but it's a nice change of pace between bands with a pint and a deckchair.

Confirmation (in the shape of the Thrill Collins slot) that they are doing the Forest on the Thursday (I think last year was the first time they did it on a Thursday) so there's a lot of line up still to come, and it's shaping up well.

5 hours ago, UndergroundSound said:

FIDLAR playing London and Manchester on 18th and 19th July respectively, any chance of a trees booking do we think?

Playing Mad cool on Thursday the 12th but nothing on the 13/14th so there's a chance I suppose.  

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Saw At The Drive-In last night and I thought they were great! Though I can see why some people don't like their live sets, especially if you're unfamiliar with them. Still think it's worth giving Relationship of Command a listen before people to decide to see them or not

I'm giving them a chance at Trees. Caught the end of them at Reading and wasn't impressed with their effort but I can't say I blame them with that crowd. The crowd at Trees will be bigger despite having 80k less on site.

1 hour ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

Be interesting to see if they have anyone on at the same time as ATDI. Don't usually have a band on same time as Thursday headliner. 

Nobody being announced as yet for the axiom suggests there might not be.

Comedy line up announcement tomorrow. It's very rare that they announce this at all it's usually just on the clashfinder when they release it.

2 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Comedy line up announcement tomorrow. It's very rare that they announce this at all it's usually just on the clashfinder when they release it.

Could the comedy lineup be bigger than normal if they’re announcing it early maybe?