Y NOT FESTIVAL 2016

MommaSoph

2 hours ago, craigb said:

I agree on some levels with the security issues some people have mentioned but would people rather the stewards be bothering festival goers all the time and it become too policed. We saw stewards step up when people were getting to rowdy and annoying people. Everyone seemed to enjoy "sneaking" a few cans into the arena.  

Got bored of pretending to sneak - walked in with a rucksack clanking on Saturday!  :lol:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, liam_king_ said:

I loved it how when it got to 7 in the evening there was no act of sneaking. It became every man and his dog virtually taking crates in.

Where was that? It was hardly super strict V style but I saw loads of people being refused entry with booze.  Especially if it was obvious.

1 hour ago, ciderbus said:

Where was that? It was hardly super strict V style but I saw loads of people being refused entry with booze.  Especially if it was obvious.

Coming from the campsites some of the security actually laughed at people trying to hide their booze or trying to put it in the bin, they said its no worries just take it in.