Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5co77ie

WOMAD 2016

here's the ticket prices...

TICKET PRICES

Thursday: £35

Early bird weekend: £145 (Save £30)

Early bird disabled: £145 (Save£30)

Teenage weekend: £85 (names of teenagers must be registered when purchasing tickets)

SN16 resident: £120

Early bird spa weekend: £105 (Save £20)

La Di Da Loo: £25

Children 13 and under FREE (but still need ticket)

Thanks Neil

I won't be able to get online till about 0930 tomorrow as travelling- do these sell out quickly or not?

14 minutes ago, dondo said:

Thanks Neil

I won't be able to get online till about 0930 tomorrow as travelling- do these sell out quickly or not?

I've no idea how quickly the early-birds might sell, but the festival is unlikely to sell out (I don't think it's done since it moved to Wilts).

Tickets sorted.  Done it via the payment plan scheme. Looking forward to it :-)

8 hours ago, Chas said:

First announcement at the end of February apparently :)

59 minutes ago, standing stone said:

.. I think I remember something saying that the full line up would be announced at the end of Feb - or did I just dream that?.... :):) 

Chas did :D

Chas said "first announcement" - I said "full line up" in my query, PD - sure I saw that somewhere which wasn't this or the previous forum.... maybe wrong though; not long to find out, I suppose! :):) 

Yep, will be onto that as soon as we can stop huddling round the 2kw convector heater with our iPads  and venture into the depths of the freezing study access our photos on the PC. Been without heating for a month but new boiler being fitted this Wednesday! Will be thawing out the hobnobs to celebrate! 

Ouch.....commiserations Dorsets Helen and Steve......how miserable being without heating at this time of year......but how lovely when your new boiler is installed! :thumbsu:

A month with out heating - oh, Helen, that sounds awful - how are you managing - hot water bottles, thermals and buckets of steaming soup? Wednesday can't come soon enough! Frozen hobnobs - just the worst!  Sincerely, what a pants time - glad it is nearly over for you :)  :)