Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised nobody has pointed this out but, WhatsApp relies on a Data connection.

I assume EE is better, but on Vodafone last year Data could best be described as.. inconsistent. I've heard people loudly cursing Three as well. No idea about o2.

41 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

...but can someone clarify what exactly this "rubbish person" thing is?

not seeing anything on ateaseweb/waste....

I'm inadvertantly guilty of starting the 'rubbish person' thing. It looks odd on here as Neil rightly has a block on the Twitter users name - the text in my post isn't there, which mucks yhe context - as it's probably the cheapest, shittest, lousiest Glastonbury twitter feed around.

I, and popular posters on here, have called the tit to account online before.

He / she just came out with a RH related tweet from nowhere today which raised some virtual eyebrows.

I'll stick a screenshot on my twitter account but won't sully this place with it. Then we're done. 'K? K.

5 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I'm inadvertantly guilty of starting the 'rubbish person' thing. It looks odd on here as Neil rightly has a block on the Twitter users name - the text in my post isn't there, which mucks yhe context - as it's probably the cheapest, shittest, lousiest Glastonbury twitter feed around.

I, and popular posters on here, have called the tit to account online before.

He / she just came out with a RH related tweet from nowhere today which raised some virtual eyebrows.

I'll stick a screenshot on my twitter account but won't sully this place with it. Then we're done. 'K? K.

That means back to where we were with likelihood of RH appearing?  that being Neil heard something from a good source, which now seems weak, and they're not on the lineup and efestivals lists them as a lowly (R) with no real confidence of anything happening?

Maybe still worth a whatsapp try - fail to prepare etc - should some news break it could make some people hugely happy.  My phone is too crap for whatsapp, but good luck!