Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

But it's not your fight. Or so I've heard.

Next you'll be telling me I only like Radiohead cos of Thom's sweet ponytail!

There's something imminent with them though. If they have US July shows as COS_Alex reckons then they'll be announcing that soon, and stuff's apparently changing with their website in various parts so I'm ready for a new Radiohead album by the end of the month. Not sure if I should be putting a wad of cash aside for the eventual astronomical ticket prices yet but it would be a nice expense.

20 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Next you'll be telling me I only like Radiohead cos of Thom's sweet ponytail!

There's something imminent with them though. If they have US July shows as COS_Alex reckons then they'll be announcing that soon, and stuff's apparently changing with their website in various parts so I'm ready for a new Radiohead album by the end of the month. Not sure if I should be putting a wad of cash aside for the eventual astronomical ticket prices yet but it would be a nice expense.

The prospect of actually seeing these guys live in the not-too-distant future... I'm gonna cry, man. They can charge as much as they want because I know I'll suck it up and pay regardless of how broke I am.

This is not the time for Radiohead to be announcing a tour. I need a job and quick in that case. 

Breaking news - Glastonbury to have a duet as a headliner on Saturday, introducing Radiohead and Adele, sharing a stage for one night only.... 

I'm off to the bookies to put that bet on. Odds must be good for it.

11 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Radiohead , a few things starting to leak now 

Radio LP or Radiohead at Glasto? Or jjust the former which gets us speculating on the latter?

Questions, questions! Sorry!

I'm at work so difficult to keep checking phone. Can you post some links or post what kinda stuff.

I remember seeing a comment (on here?) that they may drop the album out of nowhere this month. And also (on NME.com) that they've registered a company, which they've done before prior to releasing an album.

Edited by Woffy

19 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Radio LP or Radiohead at Glasto? Or jjust the former which gets us speculating on the latter?

I'm at work so difficult to keep checking phone. Can you post some links or post what kinda stuff.

I remember seeing a comment (on here?) that they may drop the album out of nowhere this month. And also (on NME.com) that they've registered a company, which they've done before prior to releasing an album.

http://citizeninsane.tumblr.com/post/137371152260/lp9

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

Nobody's saying anything about Radiohead at Glasto you nutter. :lol:

2 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Fanks, Will.

39 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Nobody's saying anything about Radiohead at Glasto you nutter. :lol:

What????!!!!!

Obsessive / self-deluding Radiohead fans + album rumours + months in advance of Glastonbury 2016 + in a Glastonbury Festival Forum = 5.

Come on Dental, you know better than to apply common sense, likelihood and logic here, at this juncture FFS!!!