new forums

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forums/Website looks great! Good Job Neil!

There is an odd stretch on the homepage though, like its just white space between the "news" content area and the right ad/competitions box. None of the actual content seems to go in there at any point down the page,  like its made the gap to big?

Prefer the old banner (well except the Efestival's dancing man actually dancing!)

Forums/Website looks great! Good Job Neil!

There is an odd stretch on the homepage though, like its just white space between the "news" content area and the right ad/competitions box. None of the actual content seems to go in there at any point down the page,  like its made the gap to big?

any chance of a screenshot? I'm not getting what you're meaning.

any chance of a screenshot? I'm not getting what you're meaning.

Highlighted the bit I am on about! Looking at it, I think its doing what its intended to do and it just looks a bit odd, maybe because of that last festival under Festivals & Line-ups 

(Btw how awesome is the attach images feature on posts now, much easier for sharing images like these!)

Also I take back what I said about the banner, noticed it changes and I like the other images better :D

Efests space.jpg

Efests space2.jpg

Edited by LondonTom

First issue, cant see a mark all as resd on the forums home page..First issue, cant see a mark all as resd on the forums home page..

2nd issue is when i clicked reply to thos thread it quoted the last poat so had to edit it out

1. you'll find that in the 'more' part of the forums menu (button at top right of page).

2. not sure what you mean by that. Could you please explain some more...?

I noticed that some people can have interests in their forum profile that makes their user section longer than their posts.

Random question, would you ever consider offering an alternative scheme option?  Everything seems eye burningly bright to me and the idea of a dark grey page with white text appeals to my constantly migraine afflicted brain :)

I noticed that some people can have interests in their forum profile that makes their user section longer than their posts.

Random question, would you ever consider offering an alternative scheme option?  Everything seems eye burningly bright to me and the idea of a dark grey page with white text appeals to my constantly migraine afflicted brain :)

Thanks ... have just set a limit of 60 characters for interests.

It's possible an alternative theme could be done, yeah .... tho it's not going to be happening any time very soon, sorry.

Hi, I've used the mobile app, but even though I ticked the 'remember me' I've had to log in twice when coming back to opening the app again. I've also reinstalled the app and it happens again, (confusingly, when clicking on the Android app link, it shows the install option, when the app's already installed). Is this me, or another post-upgrade change that's being shorted out shortly? Cheers

Also, the page on my mobile, when opening Glastonbury chat for example, can't be made smaller by swiping the screen, yet can be made larger. I'm on Android.

On the plus side, I had a notification that you'd quoted me, which I'd never seen before, nice to have that bit.