BST - Hyde park 2016

calumhandy1

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, LondonTom said:

Yeah £2.50 for Alabama Shakes, Wolf Alice and maybe a couple of others wouldn't be bad at all :P

But I suspect Mumford's will manage to be one of the sell out days.

Nah, Take That will probably sell out but Mumford and Sons have no chance. They're just about to do a massive arena tour, their fans have plenty of chances to see them. If Blur couldn't last year with just that an IoW then they definitely won't.

57 minutes ago, Tom Wells said:

Does nobody think that it might be RHCP doing it? I don't understand why Flo would be favourites to do it because surely she's got to be at the end of her tour now, surely? Whereas RHCP seem to be starting one in the summer.

See below...

On 20/10/2015, 14:22:17, teaconsumer said:

Hi, 

I have as follows on pretty certain authority for BST bookings so far:

Florence

Mumfords

Take That

Flo will be so good! I can definitely see it being Maccabees as main support, loads of their UK shows have been promoted by Goldenvoice who are the same bookers as BST. alabama shakes and wolf alice's most recent tours have been Goldenvoice and they're both on the Mumford date

14 minutes ago, paulomas said:

Flo will be so good! I can definitely see it being Maccabees as main support, loads of their UK shows have been promoted by Goldenvoice who are the same bookers as BST. alabama shakes and wolf alice's most recent tours have been Goldenvoice and they're both on the Mumford date

teaconsumer mentioned over on the Glasto boards that the support would come from Kendrick Lamar. Which (sorry Hugo and Fauntleroy and whatever they're all called) would be even cooler than The Maccabees for me.

He also divulged that BST are talking to Beyonce. I could just quote it over but it's a post-update world on eFestivals and I don't know how.

The Kendrick thing has me wanting a ticket settled sharpish but I don't wanna do that just for the tickets to go onsale for £2.50 again. :(

Edited by dentalplan