BST - Hyde park 2016

calumhandy1

First announcement imminent. Suppose that makes Stone Roses or Coldplay  favourites

Would be surprised. Both bands sell out stadiums comfortably and without needing to cut AEG in on anything.

From who we already think we know, Take That getting their tickets out with plenty of time to go until Christmas would be a wise move.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Was it confirmed that there were only gonna be four shows between the three headliners we know? Just been thinking that the increasingly likely GNR reunion could be well placed to happen here - curfews would be an obstacle though.

There'll still be a minimum of 6 shows and more acts to be announced

I know they're heavily rumoured but I can't see Mumford & Sons playing BST. 

They've spoken in interviews about turning down large amounts of money from corporate festivals such as V Festival in favour of their own festivals, which don't make them much money but means they have don't have sponsorship or brands present, something they don't like. BST is pretty much as corporate as it gets. 

Edited by bcullen

2 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

Come on Hyde Park people, put a band on that I would actually want to pay £2.50 for when it doesn't sell! :D

(Saying that, the headliners so far are so dull and middle of the road they will sell in their thousands)

id pay the 2.50 for wolf alice, stick around for alabama shakes then head home xD 

25 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think if I wasn't missing a bus or train to do it if stay for Mumford if I was already there.

I've done similar before where I've gone for the Hyde Park support acts rather than the headliner yet still saw the headliner but fuck no to Mumford, they put me to sleep when they supported Arcade Fire there.

Edited by jump