Festicket

payneruk

I used them last year to book tickets for Primavera Sound. I, like you was sceptical about them but it all went smoothly. 

I got a print out of my tickets and was panicking till I got to the festival that they were fake but when I arrived there was no problems. 

No complaints about them, if you watch out, sometimes they have 10% off tickets. 

Hi guys, I work for Festicket and am interested to know what it is/was that makes you weary of booking with us? We're a young business so always looking to improve how we present ourselves and the festivals we work with, especially so that festival-goers trust that we're 100% official (which we always are). We're here to make going to festivals hassle-free and people booking with us worrying about whether tickets will be legitimate is the very opposite of that!  

PS. Adam, glad you had a great time at Primavera with us! We're not planning any discounts on EXIT at the moment but make sure that you add your friends after paying in the 'Don't be a loner' box and you'll all receive £10 off your next booking.

From a personal perspective it seems there are an awful lot of scams and rip offs when it comes to gig tickets so any new company, legitimate or not, will always be met with trepadation. Also with travelling abroad for the majority of festivals on offer it feels a big risk to take with a chance that tickets or accommodation etc aren't 100%

But good luck to you and your company and I will look at what you have to offer for benicassim to see if you can sort us out.

From a personal perspective it seems there are an awful lot of scams and rip offs when it comes to gig tickets so any new company, legitimate or not, will always be met with trepadation. Also with travelling abroad for the majority of festivals on offer it feels a big risk to take with a chance that tickets or accommodation etc aren't 100%

But good luck to you and your company and I will look at what you have to offer for benicassim to see if you can sort us out.

I felt the same. It was the fact that I had never heard of the company before and buying tickets for a festival I had never been to before I was just a bit weary. 

Also I like to panic about anything and I am super paranoid something will go wrong so don't take much notice of me. 

When I went to book my Primavera tickets I just had a look on your social networks and read comments from other people really and it all seemed legit so I went for it. 

Personally, I think the trepidation lay in just not being aware of you guys before. 

• 4 years later...

I'm still waiting for my refund for All Points East 2020. I know covid 19 has got in the way but its been months now. Initially at least I got a reply. Now, nothing. An awful company. If you have a choice of booking agent, defo go with someone else. 

• 2 weeks later...