LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah if BMTH are gonna sub anybody then The Prodigy makes the most sense for sure

Yup, would easily work.

11 hours ago, jonodillieono said:

Is there any info at all for a pendulum live set at v festival or is that just one of your hunches?

As sad as it is I'm actually desperate to see them again...

I didnt mean Pendulum for V, I said Reading won't be missing out on The Prodigy for V if they get Pendulum live.

10 hours ago, Wooderson said:

New Order/LCD Soundsystem could easily headline the other stage.

As I have recent agreed with, I just wasn't so sure on New Order until what Neil said.

For anybody that's not following the Other Stage Headliners thread, Neil's put a little bit of a downer on the dream. Tonight I'm putting on Sound Of Silver, drawing a pentagram on my bedroom floor, lighting some candles, and sacrificing a lamb (vegan meat free "donner kebab style slices" I got from Holland & Barrat) tonight, I suggest you all do the same. After that, I'll probably watch an episode of Gilmore Girls.

8 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

For anybody that's not following the Other Stage Headliners thread, Neil's put a little bit of a downer on the dream. Tonight I'm putting on Sound Of Silver, drawing a pentagram on my bedroom floor, lighting some candles, and sacrificing a lamb (vegan meat free "donner kebab style slices" I got from Holland & Barrat) tonight, I suggest you all do the same. After that, I'll probably watch an episode of Gilmore Girls.

He said that the people claiming they've heard of exclusives might be over playing it, that's all I need to see, the dream lives on lawn, the dream lives on 

Though you've given me a reason to listen to Sound of Silver, not that I really needed one, but it'll ease my wounds slightly as I return to work tomorrow 

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

He said that the people claiming they've heard of exclusives might be over playing it, that's all I need to see, the dream lives on lawn, the dream lives on 

Though you've given me a reason to listen to Sound of Silver, not that I really needed one, but it'll ease my wounds slightly as I return to work tomorrow 

45:33 was the soundtrack to my commute today. But I was in work between Christmas and NY because I'm a fookin grafter.

5 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

45:33 was the soundtrack to my commute today. But I was in work between Christmas and NY because I'm a fookin grafter.

I was very rarely on earth between Christmas and NY so my hat goes off to you, i many ways I think it would make the returning struggle a lot easier, though Mr Murphy and Co are currently doing a good job of that