LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

24 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Felt a weird sensation on the back of my leg during New York I Love You and tuned around to see a guy just pissing on me. He was bladdered and somehow thought he was aiming in to a cup. That wasn't pleasant. Thankfully LCD were so good that I soon forgot about it

Did he have ginger hair just in front of security gate on left hand soundstage? If so, think I was behind him!

PS - LCD were incredible!!

2 hours ago, Winslow Leach said:

This has just overtaken Arcade Fire at Reading 2011 as my favourite ever festival set. 

Did I see you moseying up the hill from Other to Dairy about 30 mins before, with your two mates?

THAT WAS FUCKING BUZZING LADS YAAAAASSSSS QUEEN!!!!!!

Oh my god. Still reeling from this. The best set I've ever seen at Glasto. They energised the crowd in a way I've very rarely seen before at a festival. A field of completely knackered people turned totally wild so quickly into the set. The BBC coverage is great, but doesn't do it justice.

The whole set was as good as it can possible get, but All My Friends in particular was another level. Definitely up there, if not level, with the "Tender" moment in 09. I was in a group of about eight mates and we just all completely broke down into tears. Maybe it was partially the exhaustion, or maybe the comedown, but the song means a lot to us all - to hear it at Glasto, with that amazing crowd, was as good as live music gets!!!!

Edited by brain yolk!

The single greatest musical performance I've ever seen in my life, absolutely perfect in every single way.

Also, I heard they are touring in the autumn, with Glasgoe Barrowlands being one of the venues in late October. I don't know with 100% certainty but I expect it to be right 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Winslow Leach said:

We went from Silver Hayes back to our tent at the edge of Park Home before LCD started, so quite possibly, yes.

Shouted you, but no reaction, and some other people were looking at me like "u ok hun?", so I stopped.

Shout out to all you peeps that possibly queued a whole day Wednesday, trudged through mud all weekend, stuck out the shit weather and still invested 100% into enjoying the last show on Sunday. As great as the band were; the devoted crowd was such a huge factor into it being one of the best live music experiences I've been a part of, so thanks.

• Upvote 8