LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

I don't think it's too implausible they could do both Glasto and Bestival, said to be doing a few around here aren't they? Obviously a big gap but the Bestival money may well make up for that. And they're said to be doing at least 7 US shows so I don't think it'd necessarily be a one-off over here.

Either way, I'll do everything I can to see them regardless of where they play, though a Bestival ticket on top of Glastonbury may not be affordable.

Just now, AdamWillingham said:

Didn't someone mention the possibility of them being the Saturday Field Day headliner? 

If Glastonbury miss out on them but Field Day secure, I think I'll opt for that. 

Think they are too big for field day. The rumours i heard were glasto slot and a few gigs in London and NYC

Just now, endswithMJ said:

Think they are too big for field day. The rumours i heard were glasto slot and a few gigs in London and NYC

I thought that too, I guess I jumped the gun a bit and saw they were rumoured for a few gigs in London and assumed one would be the unannounced Field Day headliner. 

I've never been a HUGE LCD fan but I enjoy them and they are one of those bands I have wanted to see live for a long time. 

7 minutes ago, AdamWillingham said:

I thought that too, I guess I jumped the gun a bit and saw they were rumoured for a few gigs in London and assumed one would be the unannounced Field Day headliner. 

I've never been a HUGE LCD fan but I enjoy them and they are one of those bands I have wanted to see live for a long time. 

I think they opted for their own gigs. I could be wrong but my source that told me about glasto mentioned that as well so I've reason to believe him. Time will tell but it's all very exciting! 

I'd definitely consider going to an LCD gig on top of Glastonbury, ticket prices allowing of course. Though that night at the Other is going to be something remarkably special, assuming it happens.

If Radiohead tour too I'll get to see my top two must-see bands in 2016. What a year it'll be.