LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

On 6/7/2018 at 12:48 AM, fatyeti24 said:

Nancy Whang!  Who knew?

15 years standing about looking bored and she goes and does that :D 

Bloody marvellous and more than made up for those dreary new tunes that the whole world but me seems to love.

WHAT DID SHE DO!?!?!?!

I'm seeing them in Lisbon next week. Missed their UK shows because of work, but at £35 its a bargain and it will be 28C and sunny.  Annoyingly they are playing 3 nights on the trot, but my travelling companion will only let me go to one. I could ditch her, but that wouldn't be nice.

3 minutes ago, karaseen said:

WHAT DID SHE DO!?!?!?!

I'm seeing them in Lisbon next week. Missed their UK shows because of work, but at £35 its a bargain and it will be 28C and sunny.  Annoyingly they are playing 3 nights on the trot, but my travelling companion will only let me go to one. I could ditch her, but that wouldn't be nice.

She's on lead vocals for the Chic cover I believe (was p drunk at the time so can't really remember) 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

fook me imagine them opening with losing my edge 

It was quite the pleasant surprise

Edit: although I think it was lost on the Portuguese crowd. It was also nice to hear daft punk again

Edited by karaseen

6 hours ago, karaseen said:

Nearly 3 full hours in Lisbon last night. Last show of the tour. I felt so privileged to be there and get the set list. Call the police and tonite were pretty special. They’ve really nailed them since I first heard them live. 

140B605F-000A-4099-B7F1-65C34734E3CA.jpeg

That set list is amazing. Their show at Glastonbury was great but just not enough time. THey have too many long songs. The last 9 songs are dreams. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I reckon it'll be back atop the other in a couple of years with album 5. Part of me would like to keep that 2016 show special, and have them play another stage next time they're back, but they seemed to ride that reunion hype wave for a good 3 year cycle with not much dip. If they come back with another album and the interest is still there, Other headliner could be the only place to put them. Pyramid sub could be possible, but I think they'll ask for the longest possible set they can get, and their show demands to be the main event of the day, you can't send another band on to follow that.

• Like 1