LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

9 hours ago, mike86 said:

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Hatters-on-Newton-Street/Manchester/4861?dateFrom=2017-09-16&dateTo=2017-09-17&number_of_guests=1

room prices at £34. near some nice bars. 

youre probably better staying in the whp place, looks a lot nicer and only £40. 

https://www.festicket.com/festivals/whp-2017-opening-weekend-lcd-soundsystem/2017/packages/?buy=apartment

still some tickets on sale there for people that want a room + ticket. £75 for both. bargain considering the resale sites are selling tickets at £80+

The whp package is from 75pp.

If you go on your own you need to book a 4 bed toom and your ticket and it makes it 200 quid lol. Robbing bastards

5 minutes ago, MichaelsBeard said:

Link? 

19 minutes ago, Bradders said:

I couldn't download that LCD set because it was too big. Apparently the mixing bowl has a rule about torrents over 1gb if you're new, or something. If anyone can point me in the direction of anywhere else I may be able to download it...

weird that, I was able to sign up as a new user and get it no trouble :wacko: i'm uploading it to dropbox, I'll post a link in here when it's done

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jonodillieono said:

The whp package is from 75pp.

If you go on your own you need to book a 4 bed toom and your ticket and it makes it 200 quid lol. Robbing bastards

True, I just assume people go to gigs with friends. Not a bad deal if you need a place to stay and dont have a ticket yet. 

1 hour ago, Bradders said:

Cheers!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hedz2w65r6qlnt/Glastonbury 2016 - LCD Soundsystem.mp4?dl=0

there you go.. seems to have taken the quality down a notch but nothing I can do about that, sorry :( 

(you'll need to download it to watch the whole thing, only shows a preview for whatever reason)

Edited by Zac Quinn
  • Upvote 1

It's slowly growing on me. As already mentioned it definitely lacks the euphoria tracks of the middle 2 albums.

Sad to read in that interview that it's unlikely that 'how do you sleep?' will be played before the end of the year. Not only is it an absolute banger but the end would merge perfectly into the start of Someone Great. 

Can't wait for Manchester though. 

4 hours ago, Zac Quinn said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hedz2w65r6qlnt/Glastonbury 2016 - LCD Soundsystem.mp4?dl=0

there you go.. seems to have taken the quality down a notch but nothing I can do about that, sorry :( 

(you'll need to download it to watch the whole thing, only shows a preview for whatever reason)

Thanks dude, will download it

4 hours ago, popcornmaster said:

It's slowly growing on me. As already mentioned it definitely lacks the euphoria tracks of the middle 2 albums.

Sad to read in that interview that it's unlikely that 'how do you sleep?' will be played before the end of the year. Not only is it an absolute banger but the end would merge perfectly into the start of Someone Great. 

Can't wait for Manchester though. 

given the subject matter and that it's basically a diss track, I don't see it ever getting played live TBH.