LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

30 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Bump, i'm worried mine came and i've misplaced them.

Check your order details on the ticket website you ordered off, and it should say if they've been despatched or not. It's not at all unusual for them to not have been sent out yet this far in advance.

Took myself to see Everything Everything at the Apollo on Friday, on a last minute decision.

As I was on my own and free to move about, I gave myself a side mission of figuring out where's best for sound. Nearish the front, anywhere between the two main speaker stacks sounded alright to me. Bit echoey, but that will suit some LCD stuff.

And Someone Great was played when EE went off stage. :wub:

6 hours ago, Odessa said:

Check your order details on the ticket website you ordered off, and it should say if they've been despatched or not. It's not at all unusual for them to not have been sent out yet this far in advance.

Good plan, didn't think. I got my Jack White tickets straight away so It made me question it. Always been used to them arriving just a few weeks before.

I am thinking of going to the show at Malahide Castle. Any Irish on here know about logistics of getting back to Dublin after the gig? Its pretty far and I don't know if there would be enough taxis or if buses run. Google has not helped.

Probably for the best as the show costs 76Euros!  You can see them twice in Lisbon for that.

25 minutes ago, karaseen said:

I am thinking of going to the show at Malahide Castle. Any Irish on here know about logistics of getting back to Dublin after the gig? Its pretty far and I don't know if there would be enough taxis or if buses run. Google has not helped.

Probably for the best as the show costs 76Euros!  You can see them twice in Lisbon for that.

The dart will get you back into town very easily

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Mash011 said:

AT LONG LAST

HOW DO YOU SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

keep it the fuck in for APE lads. sounds incredible.

Thank fuck I'm seeing them in Glasgow later this month and I'm desperate to see this song live best song in American Dream IMO

1 hour ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Thank fuck I'm seeing them in Glasgow later this month and I'm desperate to see this song live best song in American Dream IMO

NO. WAY.  At long last indeed. Brilliant.

Edited by karaseen

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping to avoid any setlist news, specifically How Do You Sleep, but it's of little importance!

Of more importance is this after the Manchester gig. I think I'm gonna go!

32837760_1884409894937836_32509159323771

49 minutes ago, Simpo said:

I was hoping to avoid any setlist news, specifically How Do You Sleep, but it's of little importance!

Of more importance is this after the Manchester gig. I think I'm gonna go!

32837760_1884409894937836_32509159323771

Where did you see this? Not having any luck googling it. Cheers.

edit: all good I've been on now wave's twitter.

Edited by Odessa

26 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Where did you see this? Not having any luck googling it. Cheers.

Now Wave announced it a couple of hours ago! Good old Now Wave. They announced today that their own venue on Charles Street is gonna open in September too.

https://www.seetickets.com/event/official-lcd-soundsystem-afterparty-feat-lcdjs/the-white-hotel/1229230#

On sale there or Dice tomorrow at 9am.

Still buzzing from last night, fucking hell. Someone near us was absolutely fuming that they cut Daft Punk and New York but definitely no complaints from me, even the Chic cover felt seamless. Fully cemented their status as my favourite band, my only regret is waiting so long to finally see them.

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy
  • Like 1

we got a pair of tickets for the Manchester gig a couple of weeks ago.  we'd just assumed it had sold out.  there were not many tickets left, and it is seating, but they're in a decent spot.

then we saw Young Fathers were the support for Glasgow and not Manchester ?

Absolutely gutted, our car broke down on the way to Bearded Theory, was going to drive straight up today from the festival but I've had to nurse the car back to Whitby instead, stopping every 30 miles or so to do quick fixes on it to keep it going. 

Still never seen the band live ?