LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

Got tickets for the Wednesday in Glasgow, looking forward to it since James is often banging on about loving the place. Will obviously cost more than I would like though considering flights and accommodation, hopefully ryanair will sort me out with a sale between now and then.

11 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

We've got a bit of a split in our group for the Glasgow dates, looking to do swaps in possible. If anyone has 3 tickets for the Wednesday night and wants to swap them for Tuesday night give either myself or @Rubber Soldier a shout.

We have 2 for the Wednesday, if you could figure the 3rd out we'd happily swap.

13 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

The Barrowlands (@TheBarrowlands ) are normally good at retweeting anyone selling tickets, though there probably won't be too much of this until nearer the time.

Thanks for that. Will keep an eye. Would be totes emosh for us to get tickets cos we get married on the 15th so going to see LCD before our honeymoon would be totally the icing on the cake. 

Whatever happens, they're bound to rotate in Home when I'm not there (Sat). Actually, if they want to change the set from the last tour, hopefully that might become a staple.

With the £50 tag and their love of a long set, would be nice to get roughly what we got at Glasto, in a diff order and about five new ones added.

Edited by Homer

13 hours ago, H.M.V said:

We missed out on tickets. Anyone point me in the best direction away from touts for either Glasgow or Manchester? 

13 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

Joining the waiting list on Dice has always worked well for me in Manchester. Will be loooooong this time though 

+ 1 for the DICE wait list. Never failed to get tickets through the app even when I've missed out in the main sale. Can be quite last minute though.

• 2 weeks later...