LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

Just now, Tommy101 said:

Not sure if we'll get QotSA this year but hopefully beginning of next.

Nice to see the LCD cogs a turning. 

QOTSA's new single is due to drop in the next week or so and they are touring so I remain hopeful for an album around September time and maybe some dates just before Christmas.

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I guess that Ally Pally show has just been put on SeeTickets and yanked back off again, seeing as it's showing up here. £45. Guessing it's onsale this Friday if it's that soon to being announced.

This and Wolf Alice will almost certainly go on sale the same day this week. That's a big hit to take the week before GF. Needs to be done though.

5 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I guess that Ally Pally show has just been put on SeeTickets and yanked back off again, seeing as it's showing up here. £45. Guessing it's onsale this Friday if it's that soon to being announced.

I was doing reasonably well on not spending money on gigs until recently ....GOD DAMNIT!

7 hours ago, LondonTom said:

I was doing reasonably well on not spending money on gigs until recently ....GOD DAMNIT!

£45 isn't exactly what I'd have guessed for LCD prices... I'm imagining being a festival headliner stateside now may have ramped up the asking price. But I was expecting £35 or possibly lower.

(This is probably The Yorkshireman in me talking right now.)

13 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Wolf Alice have also announced a tour today...

I was on here looking for your post just to make sure you saw it.

I'm tempted with there Southampton date but the acoustics in there are terrible so some great bands can sound truely woeful.