LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

10 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lcd-soundsystem/2016/barts-barcelona-spain-3fed9c7.html

Setlist from the pre-Primavera show - is that a new song they played? Synths?

weird, there isn't a mention of it anywhere. Pitchfork were at the show and it was never mentioned, there's no video of it and after looking at reviews Synths never shows up.

Maybe it was on the setlist but dropped? That's the only explanation I can think of

2 hours ago, mynameismatt said:

weird, there isn't a mention of it anywhere. Pitchfork were at the show and it was never mentioned, there's no video of it and after looking at reviews Synths never shows up.

Maybe it was on the setlist but dropped? That's the only explanation I can think of

Or maybe the person didn't know the name of the song so they simply described it.  Sounds Synthy to me!

Snythy McSynth Face

Edited by karaseen

It's a shame they aren't playing Heroes. With all the dreadful covers of it we'll gear over the weekend I was hoping for LCD's awesome version.

That being said, I'd easily swap it for a new track, if indeed that's what Synths! is :)

2 hours ago, mynameismatt said:

We all play synth!! Do do do do do do 

42 minutes ago, jparx said:

It's a shame they aren't playing Heroes. With all the dreadful covers of it we'll gear over the weekend I was hoping for LCD's awesome version.

That being said, I'd easily swap it for a new track, if indeed that's what Synths! is :)

we will be so sick of Heroes by the end of the festival! :)

I reckon they have something extra-special planned for Glasto! 

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

"Synths" is almost certainly just one of the members dicking around for a minute on a synth.

Haven't seen any review/report mention a new song or any song not on that setlist.

it's the exact same setlist as Coachella Weekend 1, minus the Heroes cover.

Yeah that is probably the most likely outcome, it was just it being written on the 'proper' setlist that threw me and raised my hopes. But it does make sense to have something between the chaos of Yeah and the intro of Someone Great.

Edited by mynameismatt

18 minutes ago, mynameismatt said:

Yeah that is probably the most likely outcome, it was just it being written on the 'proper' setlist that threw me and raised my hopes. But it does make sense to have something between the chaos of Yeah and the intro of Someone Great.

Yep I'll stick on that setlist please!

28 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

is Nick Valentine touring with them?

Nick-the-Human.jpg

Nice ;)

Re: a meet up. The missus and I would love to meet up with you lot, but I definitely won't be checking whatsapp once I get there. Why don't we say that efesters try and aim for a certain spot in the crowd and invent some sorta code word. Lets do it old school :P 

That, or the people who won't be on whatsapp just look out for a massive group of nutcases belting out every word?

5 hours ago, mynameismatt said:

How long did they have for that set?  Was hoping for a bit of North American Scum.

5 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

How long did they have for that set?  Was hoping for a bit of North American Scum.

they haven't played it at all on this tour, and i believe it wasn't exactly a set staple on their last tour either. perhaps just not big fans of it