West Holts 2016 - would love to see list

Rumblestripe

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Raghu good? I'm furious I missed him because I was pissing around at, I think, lionel richie. Did he get a half-way decent sized crowd?

Different days, Raghu was Friday. Maybe Alabama Shakes?

Actually, just looked on Clashfinder, they were on at the same as Catfish and his Bottlemen. It will have been them you were at. 

yes, but it's global star Will Smith - not just some rapper who used to be popular. Men In Black, Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, Miami, Just The Two Of Us, Wild Wild West, Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head), Switch, all absolutely huge when released, and i assure you that if he was announced (which i must say, i don't think he will be) it would overshadow at least one of the headliners, even just for the sheer novelty factor of it all

just picture it - hot sunny day on the Pyramid.  'Summertime' and the Fresh Prince theme tune - there'd be 100,000 there going nuts!

Kimmo Pohjonen has a new album out, caught him at Womad few years back, good stuff and sure he'd fit very well on West Holts. As a bonus he had DakhaBrakha with him who were on Jools show last week. Go go go West Holts bookers.

New album produced with the help of Pepe Deluxe, those guys go to great lengths to achieve the sounds they want.

https://soundcloud.com/kimmo-pohjonen/cyclon

Edited by whisty