The thread for the ticketless who would like help in the resale

thurlow84

I still have our group to complete so if I get chance to get through more than once or later may sales, I will help if I can.

I got 4 tix in april resale last year and if my mmemory serves me correctly, all tickets went to the lead bookers address - I may be confusing this with later may sales which I've also bought tickets for in the past too - hopefully someone can confirm this as may have a bearing on how you formulate your groups of 4 if you're not in the same locations?????

Tickets are send to the registered address of each person, so it's not a problem.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to help try and get tickets for someone. I work from home so strong odds on being able to be free to hammer f5 if required.

I would need the lead bookers details and card details to be able to proceed without fear of being £1200 out of pocket.

I am however happy to share with that person details to verify I am who I say I am, ie my state registration to practice my chosen career,selfies next to my passport pic etc.

Can't think of any better ways to do it as I am tired!

Tickets are send to the registered address of each person, so it's not a problem.

they went to who evers billing address was on the order, not the person registered - I had booked 4 in a previous resale...

Maybe its easier to keep people in the groups and just have a helper assigned to book (rather than trying to get into groups of 4 for this reason??)

Edited by Peroni

OK

If I can help anyone, please DM me your details:

Real name

Mobile

email

or....If you are just happy to help and already have a ticket, make that clear.

I will put them in groups of 4, ideally with a helper too, email out to each person in the group, confirm the groups on here (just efest usernames) then it's up to that group to communicate with each other to organise yourselves, share details, agree how you may pay, etc.

I won't divulge any details beyond that group. Hopefully you can trust me and hopefully I can help here.

they went to who evers billing address was on the order, not the person registered - I had booked 4 in a previous resale...

Maybe its easier to keep people in the groups and just have a helper assigned to book (rather than trying to get into groups of 4 for this reason??)

^^This, I think, but I paid for the resale tickets on my card for 4 friends, so unless I didn't change the card billing address, can't remember...

Definitely had a conversation about where the tickets would be delivered.

I think it's only the main sale where tickets are posted to the reg address....

I could've dreamt that though....must pay more attention...

Again someone may clarify/rectify my ramblings.... Long drive and a glass of wine doesn't help either

OK

Real name

Mobile

email

I will put them in groups of 4, ideally with a helper too, email out to each person in the group, confirm the groups on here (just efest usernames) then it's up to that group to communicate with each other to organise yourselves, share details, agree how you may pay, etc.

I won't divulge any details beyond that group. Hopefully you can trust me and hopefully I can help here.

You superstar Avalon! I'm happy to help with this too if you need an extra pair of hands.

OK

Real name

Mobile

email

I've sent you my details chap, happy to help a group out.

It is down to he reg number.

If that is A uk number then a debit card is needed.

If overseas a credit card

Thanks for that reply.  Does that mean that you can't have a mixed group of UK and foreign registrations in the resale?  

I guess UK friends that already have tickets themselves could still help me, if they have my registration and CC?  Many thanks for clarifying, mattyc1965.

Edited by Watergirl

Great work Avalon I'll send my details over soon.

I am after 4 tickets for my group (didn't realise it was limited to 4) but I'd be most grateful to be paired with any help that's avaiable not a problem with giving up bank details I mean if probabaly give up my house for a ticket so what's a few bank details.

Great work Avalon I'll send my details over soon.

I am after 4 tickets for my group (didn't realise it was limited to 4) but I'd be most grateful to be paired with any help that's avaiable not a problem with giving up bank details I mean if probabaly give up my house for a ticket so what's a few bank details.

A group of 4 already is no problem, DM me, I'm getting a few people offering to help so we can get your group at least one person to help and increase your chances

^^This, I think, but I paid for the resale tickets on my card for 4 friends, so unless I didn't change the card billing address, can't remember...

Definitely had a conversation about where the tickets would be delivered.

I think it's only the main sale where tickets are posted to the reg address....

I could've dreamt that though....must pay more attention...

Again someone may clarify/rectify my ramblings.... Long drive and a glass of wine doesn't help either

OK maybe that's right, I've never had to do resale before. So what I'd suggest is if you are in a group of less than 4 and don't want to join others, we can at least try and get someone to help you.

But I would say, if you team up with others you increase your chances, and there's lots of time to communicate within your group, get to know each other, and that should build trust and everyone can work out an agreed way about payment, and ticket delivery.

Thanks for that reply.  Does that mean that you can't have a mixed group of UK and foreign registrations in the resale?  

I guess UK friends that already have tickets themselves could still help me, if they have my registration and CC?  Many thanks for clarifying, mattyc1965.

In theory no you cannot have a mixed group of UK and over seas..... that's what See told me.

However, the payment method is down to the lead booker so if the lead booker is UK then you can, and we have, had mixed groups and it all worked fine.

In fact it worked fine on Thursday for coach sales.

So it lead booker is UK - debit card

If lead booker is over seas - credit card.

Edited by mattyc1965

Hi

Please include me, and I'll try and help to.

I was successful one year on the secret sales after the resale.

Has anybody got any tickets in a secret sale before the resale day, i.e. in the few weeks after the main sale day in October?

If so it may be worth monitoring the sale site from now....

Jason

Hi

Please include me, and I'll try and help to.

I was successful one year on the secret sales after the resale.

Has anybody got any tickets in a secret sale before the resale day, i.e. in the few weeks after the main sale day in October?

If so it may be worth monitoring the sale site from now....

Jason

Please DM me with your name, mobile and email and I will add you to a list

Hi All

Beginning to put groups together, here's what I have so far:

madbrain x2, jon x2, help from CTO

alibear x3, watergirl x1, help from dizzymoo

verymerry x3, jason447 x1, help from mattyc1965

cammie81 x5 (It's likely max 4 so may have to break up your team?)

So, if we can have two lots in each group plus someone extra to help, will really help people's chances of success I hope. Will update later in week....