NOS ALIVE 2016

Richi1988

1 hour ago, Duncan1234 said:

If anyone knows of any other sets from the festival on the Internet in decent quality (not phone haha) then would really appreciate them being posted.

So far I've only found these two:

- Radiohead (SD)

- Soulvenir (HD)

Hoping to see decent recordings pop up soon of Arcade Fire, M83, Foals or Tame Impala (shame for the girls who flashed their boobs if the latter was broadcasted by the way... :P)

Edited by Morphweasel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a bloody brilliant festival. Got near front for Arcade Fire and it was such an amazing party atmosphere.

One of the craziest crowds I've ever been in for Wolf Alice too.

Such a chilled vibe and the amazing weather obviously played a part. Only downside was the walk over that fucking flyover to the station.

Lisbon is beautiful too, got back yesterday and never wanted to leave. I will definitely be back

20 hours ago, kaytee... said:

What a bloody brilliant festival. Got near front for Arcade Fire and it was such an amazing party atmosphere.

One of the craziest crowds I've ever been in for Wolf Alice too.

Such a chilled vibe and the amazing weather obviously played a part. Only downside was the walk over that fucking flyover to the station.

Lisbon is beautiful too, got back yesterday and never wanted to leave. I will definitely be back

You weren't on the plane from Stuttgart back to Stansted on Sunday night were you? Saw someone with Glastonbury and NOS wrist bands on the plane a few seats back - thought it could well be an efester :)

Edited by jparx

1 hour ago, jparx said:

You weren't on the plane from Stuttgart back to Stansted on Sunday night were you? Saw someone with Glastonbury and NOS wrist bands on the plane a few seats back - thought it could well be an efester :)

No I didn't fly back til Monday but I saw so many people with Glastonbury wristbands and tshirts. Was surprised at the amount of british people there too

Got back on Monday night... had an amazing time at the festival and in Lisbon in general. I also had a couple of things to moan about though:

- Nightmare getting home from NOS, had to queue for hours on 2 of the festival!

- The toilet area definitely needs expanding/repositioning

- The bars needs to pre pour the drinks (unless it's not busy... but it always was)

None of the above really prevented me from having an awesome time though. Saw so many good acts, the highlights were:

- All 4 headliners (especially The Chemical Brothers)

- Father John Misty

- Grimes (as Tizuff mentioned, World Princess Part 2 into Kill V. Maim was bedlam!)

- Hot Chip

- Robert Plant

Edited by TomViolence