eFestivals

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

You’re Welcome. What about things like Hardwick Live and the Big Fake Festival? I’m still to book those so if I can go through Efestivals I will. 

they'll be links in the listings, which will be via an affilate site if there's one we use doing the tickets.

You can find the relevant listings via here:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

they'll be links in the listings, which will be via an affilate site if there's one we use doing the tickets.

You can find the relevant listings via here:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals

Brilliant thanx. I can book Hardwick Live through you. Will do when I confirm numbers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question I've been meaning to ask Neil.  If I do a venue search by town on eGigs and search for Brighton, it doesn't show a full list of venues for the town.  List only gets as far as The Brunswick, so definitely missing a few off the end.  For example I know that both The Green Door Store and The Haunt are listed venues for Brighton on the site, but aren't showing up on the Brighton search.

Is there a way round this, or is it just a limitation on the number of results the site can show?

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2018 at 3:14 PM, eFestivals said:

ahh, it's not something i was aware of. When I get a moment I'll take a look at fixing it.

Thanks.

Were you able to find anything out on this one Neil?  Trawling the Brighton listings today and it's still doing it

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Were you able to find anything out on this one Neil?  Trawling the Brighton listings today and it's still doing it

I've not had a chance to look at it - just stupidly busy this time of year - tho now you've reminded me I'll make extra efforts to get round to investigating soon.