eFestivals

please buy tickets via our links

31 minutes ago, CardiffWanderer said:

Thanks for the tip. Just bought our Camp Bestival tickets via the link. Love this site and happy to support!

thanks, it all helps. :)

Dinosaur Jr ticket bought! Reliably great band, and oh such a short walk from Gorilla to the AMC cinema for the midnight opening of Star Wars Episode 8 after the gig! Fucking beautiful how things line up sometimes innit?

Dub Pistols, Rhythm of the 90s and Andrew WK all booked.  Slightly eclectic mix to look forward to! :D

If you're wondering which mofo high roller just dropped a cold three pounds on the Jackie Brown Soundtrack, that was ya boy over here. Just doing my bit to keep the boards going.

2 minutes ago, Maurice Mecca said:

QOTSA summer gig booked through here.  Keep up the good work lads.

thanks, it's appreciated. :)

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

thanks for remembering to do it like that :)

You’re Welcome. What about things like Hardwick Live and the Big Fake Festival? I’m still to book those so if I can go through Efestivals I will. 

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

You’re Welcome. What about things like Hardwick Live and the Big Fake Festival? I’m still to book those so if I can go through Efestivals I will. 

they'll be links in the listings, which will be via an affilate site if there's one we use doing the tickets.

You can find the relevant listings via here:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

they'll be links in the listings, which will be via an affilate site if there's one we use doing the tickets.

You can find the relevant listings via here:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals

Brilliant thanx. I can book Hardwick Live through you. Will do when I confirm numbers. 

Finally got around to getting Queens of the Stone age tickets for the summer and even remembered to use your links for once. Must try  and remember to do it more often. 

Question I've been meaning to ask Neil.  If I do a venue search by town on eGigs and search for Brighton, it doesn't show a full list of venues for the town.  List only gets as far as The Brunswick, so definitely missing a few off the end.  For example I know that both The Green Door Store and The Haunt are listed venues for Brighton on the site, but aren't showing up on the Brighton search.

Is there a way round this, or is it just a limitation on the number of results the site can show?

ahh, it's not something i was aware of. When I get a moment I'll take a look at fixing it.

Thanks.

Got tickets for the Glastonbury Abbey Extravaganza through the link earlier.

Every little helps eh Neil...!

thanks - although that one doesn't. We don't get commision on all tickets links we make.

Woohoo, Magic Gang tix for Brighton done.  Clearly karma for renewing my gold membership as I did't even realise they were playing Brighton until now!

On 2/23/2018 at 3:14 PM, eFestivals said:

ahh, it's not something i was aware of. When I get a moment I'll take a look at fixing it.

Thanks.

Were you able to find anything out on this one Neil?  Trawling the Brighton listings today and it's still doing it

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Were you able to find anything out on this one Neil?  Trawling the Brighton listings today and it's still doing it

I've not had a chance to look at it - just stupidly busy this time of year - tho now you've reminded me I'll make extra efforts to get round to investigating soon.