please buy tickets via our links

eFestivals

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Hey @eFestivals I went to have a browse on eGigs and I'm getting a security error so I can't browse on Chrome. Looks like the security certificate might have expired or something, dunno if it's something you're aware of?

yeah, i need to fix egigs, and a lot else. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 1:50 PM, eFestivals said:

i hope to fix that next week. i know how to fix now, so its just a matter of doing it.

Up and running again! My bank account is about to get a kicking 😄

It's such an easy way for me to search what's going on in Brighton, so glad you got it fixed. Cheers Neil

On 2/26/2022 at 12:16 PM, Quark said:

Speaking of egigs, how's that looking at the moment

egigs is back online, hopefully there'll be update of the gig info soon, at the moment the gigs feed reader is stillbroken so more gigs aren't being added, just yet.

On 3/8/2022 at 12:46 PM, Neil said:

egigs is back online, hopefully there'll be update of the gig info soon, at the moment the gigs feed reader is stillbroken so more gigs aren't being added, just yet.

gig info is now being updated again, its great to have stuff fixed. 🙂 

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm sure there was an O-Rod thread but I can't find it no matter what I search?! If anyone happens to be selling 2 tickets for any of the London dates. Please let me know!! My daughter absolutely loves her and I've made a HUGE mistake not getting any when they came on sale... lol. I'd be so grateful if you could let me know if anyone hears the slightest whisper of any... 🩷

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

• 2 weeks later...

Hey festival fam,

Just breezed through the threads and couldn't resist dropping a bit of laughter amidst the chat about tunes, tickets, and tent tantrums. We all know the festival life can be as unpredictable as a weather forecast in the UK, so here's a long joke to match the vibe and maybe make you chuckle as you gear up for your next musical adventure.

So, there's this band, right? They're not just any band; they're the kind that's so underground, their gigs are in a basement. But not just any basement - a basement beneath an old, haunted castle on the outskirts of town. They decide they're going to play the biggest show of their lives there - "The Phantom Gig," they call it.

The night arrives, and the crowd is buzzing with anticipation. The band starts their set, and the atmosphere is electric. Midway through the first song, the lead singer spots something moving in the shadows. He squints, thinking it's just a fan, but then the figure steps into the light, and it's clear it's no fan. It's a ghost!

But this isn't your run-of-the-mill, scream-and-run-away ghost. No, this ghost has style. He floats up to the microphone, clears his throat (somehow?), and says, "Hey, not bad. But do you know any... soul music?"

The crowd goes silent. The band is frozen. Then, the drummer, who's never missed a beat in his life, starts tapping out a rhythm. The ghost nods along, and before you know it, they're all jamming. Turns out, this ghost used to be a musician back in the day and just wanted to play one last gig.

The night turns into one of those legendary sessions that people talk about for years. "The Phantom Gig" becomes a festival myth, a story passed down from generation to generation of festival-goers, about the night when music bridged the world of the living and the beyond.

Remember, folks, whether you're dealing with rain, mud, lost tents, or even spectral band members, the spirit of the festival always finds a way to keep the music playing and the good times rolling.

Catch you in the fields or maybe at a haunted castle gig, who knows?

Stay groovy!