please buy tickets via our links

eFestivals

Just regarding the Amazon link - If I was to buy say 8 albums would it be more financially beneficial for you if I bought all 8 in one transaction or 8 separate ones?  Just wondering if it's tied to the amount I spend or the number of orders submitted?

I'm fairly sure it's a straight percentage on any sized order, tho I've never actually looked at it in detail.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted on here before so Hi!

I found this ticket link, the other day. I was buying Libertines tickets, for Manchester Arena and they'd sold out. So I went on to the venue website. I then used this link and got them much cheaper. 

http://www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?affiliate=MAN&doc=start

They arrived really early as well. But if you don't make a profit from this link, either, feel free to delete. I don't work for them or anything. So I've got no allegiances.

I haven't posted on here before so Hi!

I found this ticket link, the other day. I was buying Libertines tickets, for Manchester Arena and they'd sold out. So I went on to the venue website. I then used this link and got them much cheaper. 

http://www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?affiliate=MAN&doc=start

They arrived really early as well. But if you don't make a profit from this link, either, feel free to delete. I don't work for them or anything. So I've got no allegiances.

we're an affiliate of Eventim, and as you'll notice that URL gets re-written when the page loads to include the affiliate link. :)

I noticed the URL change. The URL has the letters ESF, at the end. I presume that's short for efestivals. The morning I discovered the site, it was one of those sell out mornings. It was for a major band tour. They had nothing on the other sites, at all.

So I found this site. They didn't have any standing tickets left. They had a lot of other tickets left, though. The tickets were incredibly cheap.

Some people aren't very fast on those buttons. So this is a handy link to have, in reserve. I didn't know there were, useful links, like this. Then I found this one. They were cheaper and the tickets have, already, arrived. So it's a very useful link, if you don't mind going to Manchester to see bands.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neil, do you need me logged in to here for a successful referral on Amazon? I thought I was still logged in, and bought some stuff, but came back here to see the 'sign in' button. I can give you times and items if you need that info. I'll check first next time.

9 hours ago, carlosj said:

Neil, do you need me logged in to here for a successful referral on Amazon? I thought I was still logged in, and bought some stuff, but came back here to see the 'sign in' button. I can give you times and items if you need that info. I'll check first next time.

nope, you don't need to be logged in. All that's needed for efests to get a commission is that you're following a link with the affiliate tag within it, which all should have when the page has fully loaded (if the tag doesn't exist already the tag written in via javascript, which only happens after the page has loaded)

10 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Question from a tehnical know-nothing. I went through your see tickets link to get Neil young tickets. efestivals was mentioned in the url as I double checked. I then signed in before they went on sale. Then refreshed and clicked "back" a couple of times around 9 and bought them when they were available. I then noticed that efestivals was no longer mentioned in the url. Is this a technical problem, is it cos I signed in, is it cos I refreshed and clicked back or will you still get paid?

I believe it's the case that the affiliate tag is logged and any sale from that visit has commission paid on it.