New Order

Zoo Music Girl

14 minutes ago, northernbro said:

for bit of fun & monday procrastination have quickly thought of my dream NO setlist; as follows

Elegia 
Leave Me Alone
Regret
Crystal
Superheated
Love Vigilantes 
Your Silent Face
Mr Disco
True Faith
Dream Attack
Vanishing Point
Touched By The Hand of God
The Perfect Kiss
Bizarre Love Triangle '94
Procession
Atmosphere

Temptation 7"
Blue Monday
Ceremony 

No Love Will Tear Us Apart? 

Gave the audience a choice in New York last night. They could either have Blue Monday or LWTUA. They chose LWTUA. What a shitty choice to have to make.

Set list looked a bit poor last night. Hope they sort that out. Would not go down well at the festivals I do not think.

5 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Gave the audience a choice in New York last night. They could either have Blue Monday or LWTUA. They chose LWTUA. What a shitty choice to have to make.

Set list looked a bit poor last night. Hope they sort that out. Would not go down well at the festivals I do not think.

Yeah they really need to make sure they nail the setlist at Glastonbury, it's Saturday night, and any lulls could easily see the audience distracted by the bright lights of elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, eastynh said:

To play miss Blue Monday two Glastonburys in a row?  And to not play it on the Other Stage?  That would be a travesty!

It's hands down the best song they've ever done. In terms of songwriting and production.  Easily.

18 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

To play miss Blue Monday two Glastonburys in a row?  And to not play it on the Other Stage?  That would be a travesty!

It's hands down the best song they've ever done. In terms of songwriting and production.  Easily.

There was a curfew apparently. They did plan to play it but because the plug was getting pulled, they gave the crowd a choice

16 hours ago, jonodillieono said:

If England are still in the Euros by then I think it would be criminal not to play World in Motion

I think it would be more criminal not to play Regret. Would not mind World In Motion though. Just don't wheel out Keith Allan again.

On 7 March 2016 at 9:02 PM, eastynh said:

Happy birthday Blue Monday, 33 years old today. Still sounds utterly magnificent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03lh9lt

Just had NO playing and in particular Blue Monday, so often do i skip it cos have heard it so often. Just by far a truly iconic tune. Sorry Adele but know where i'll be sat night.

13 hours ago, HattersBoy said:

Just had NO playing and in particular Blue Monday, so often do i skip it cos have heard it so often. Just by far a truly iconic tune. Sorry Adele but know where i'll be sat night.

I never ever bore of it. Have got fed up with Sit Down and Fools Gold before now, never Blue Monday though. 

7 hours ago, HattersBoy said:

Easty, hope to meet u at efests meet only to know who the other nutter is going crazy to BM on the sat night.

I am looking forward to it mate. Hopefully I will be in a better state on the Saturday than I was last year.

I should be full of beans though for the meet up on Wednesday evening :-)

30 minutes ago, northernbro said:

on the Late Show with Colbert last night

That's a pretty good performance really. Seems strange seeing Tom singing though.

Mute had something going last night during the performance. If you shazzam (?) while they were on, you got an exclusive remix of Singularity. They also did a stem release  of Tutti Frutti. It seems strange seeing a record company still trying innovative things to promote their product. It is especially strange seeing it attached to New Order.

It is just a shame New Order did not join Mute after Factory went bump.

1 minute ago, Wooderson said:

Barney fluffing the intro.

giphy.gif

Not sure that was quite as bad as him twirling his hand in air. 

I love hs dancing and don't mind his impromptu whoops. Someone needs to tell him not take take his hands off the guitar when on live TV though really.