New Order

Zoo Music Girl

1 minute ago, T-Mouse said:

That high up on the other? Are they big enough? I can see it being someone like the last shadow puppets. Pj harvey would be cool aswell

I don't see why not, maybe third down but not any lower than that, not any smaller than Jamie T/Ben Howard from last year I wouldn't say 

I am dithering now about whether to get tickets for the Castlefield gig tomorrow. 

I have tickets, flight and hotel all booked and paid for to watch Stone Roses in Dublin the same day. With NO looking more and more certain by the day for Glasto them I do not know what to do.

Just woke up from being on night shifts to this news and am made up, please be Adele on the Pyramid now. Really don't want a mega clash for Saturday night

1 minute ago, mungo57 said:

Good booking.

the only thing that will keep me away from their set will be if Radiohead end up on the Pyramid or if something random and spectacular occurs and we get an amazing act on one of the other stages. New Order are always good live :)

This. I think only Radiohead would keep me away from NO. Maybe the Roses but they aren't playing are they.

3 minutes ago, ericlered said:

This. I think only Radiohead would keep me away from NO. Maybe the Roses but they aren't playing are they.

As much as I would love to see the Roses after the shambolic sound at Finsbury Park the other year sadly not for them.

It truly would have to be Radiohead or a total curveball like Tool in the JPT or something equally amazing and stupid for me not to be at New Order

Edited by mungo57

38 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I'm sorry Mezhyp1 but they probably aren't headlining. That's not saying they won't be playing in some form or another

so do you actually have info that they're not playing Glastonbury/are playing Bestival or is this just a guess on your part based on the other types of festivals they're topping?

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

so do you actually have info that they're not playing Glastonbury/are playing Bestival or is this just a guess on your part based on the other types of festivals they're topping?

It can only be a guess surely, they aren't playing Bestival confirmed by RdB?